Perfect multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on Feb 18, 2012

These tablets contain a wide spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals. I love that it has 50% DV of calcium and doesn't have any weird fillers. Only one tablet per day is needed to get all the goodness. I really do feel better when I take this!

Alive

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Mar 02, 2012

A very good multi, all you need in one fresh and smooth tablet. It's not too big either.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer2256835 on Mar 30, 2012

Good product

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1487577 on Nov 05, 2012

I've tried to find a great multivitamin for a long time, but there's always some vitamin or mineral missing...until now! Yay for Alive!

It's a girl lol

Posted by Reviewer3163029 on Apr 12, 2012

Firstly lemme say that these vitamins are a light PINK so yahhhh, very fitting for us girls. And not to mention that they're amazing and work like the-tuner-upper I never had :) My only beef with these are that they're not smaller. I mean for the quality of the product DEFINITELY the size is no issue for me. So all in all... GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT VALUE!

Nature's Way, Alive!, Women's Energy, Multivitamin · Multimineral

Posted by Reviewer1676955 on Apr 13, 2012

Vitamins like. Really give energy. Хорошие витаминки по хорошей цене!

Just for me.

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Nov 20, 2011

I feel I am loking after myself when I take a vitamin like this one. Great Value.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3129976 on Jul 27, 2011

I really feel more energy and well being at all since I started to take these vitamins. I will buy this product again. And even intend to order also Nature's Way, Alive!, Men's Energy, Multivitamin for my husband.

good

Posted by Reviewer1699422 on Oct 30, 2011

good

It's good!

Posted by Reviewer2993501 on Jan 30, 2012

I take it everyday and I'm take the power of beating my tiredness. But it's a little big that I swallow. I hope it gets smaller than now.