Best Multivitamins I have tried.

Posted by 5223923968596188397 on May 23, 2015

This is definitely one of the better multivitamins. I can feel it gives more energy and I only take 2 a day, 1 in the morning and one in the evening. Thanks to Iherb for this wonderful product.Oh one more thing, the DHL service is just astonishing as it takes only, like 3 to 4 days to reach me in Malaysia! Great job!

Fine

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 22, 2015

Like it

Big PIll

Posted by honestreview on Dec 22, 2014

i did a lot for research before buying this pill. after hearing a lot of positives and few negatives, i went ahead and ordered it. The good thing about this vs once daily is 1 pill has less vitamins compared to the once daily, which is a good thing. think about it can your body really absorb or need this many vitamins, the serving size is 3 tablets per day, but i would recommend eating only once in the morning, you really don't need a lot of vitamins, That's just my recommendation if your doctor tells you otherwise go ahead. secondly the pill is huge, i thought the pill would be all girly and pink and taste like ponies in a mythical land, but let me put the rumors to rest, it is green and it tastes like vegetables, so the quicker you chug down water the better. Urine will turn a bright, sometimes neon, yellow in response to excess riboflavin. Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a common ingredient in almost all multi-vitamins. so don't worry, whatever is excess the leaves the body. another reason not to have 3 servings of the pill is the body dose not need it and you will just pee it all out. also a good thing to notice is how hydrated you really are after you take your pill, drink plenty of water the neon urine should disappear after 3-4 hours depending how hydrated you are, if your not hydrated enough your pee will be yellow even during night. Always a good idea to stay hydrated.

Excellent

Posted by 5686682815780491389 on Jul 17, 2014

I love it.

Love this Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Mar 09, 2014

I love this supplement!! The fact that the nutrients come from food means your body recognises it better and it contains good doses of all nutrients especially the B vitamins for energy. And so cheap! I would 100% recommend it :-)

Very good wholefood multivitamin

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Wholefoods based multi so good absorbtion. My favourite alive multi, Gives a good boost of energy. only other one I prefer is Natures Plus Source Of Life Gold but it's quite expensive so I only get it when I'm feeling really wrecked. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2879505 on Sep 27, 2013

they are a bit large, but they do really work great. They give me extra energy and I feel great. the quality of this brand is very good. I use some of their other products.

easy to take

Posted by 5733974569432588742 on Jul 15, 2013

easy to take

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This gives my body everything.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2827871 on Apr 10, 2012

I started to use these vitamins only 2 weeks ago. But I already feel that my nails become stronger and grow faster. I get a charge of energy for the whole day. A very good supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »