Very maxi multi!

Posted by 4710783596495385093 on Dec 04, 2013

Good vitamins with lots and lots of healthy ingredients! Very satisfied :) I haven't noticed the energy boost that many people here talk about, but then again my diet contains lots of vitamins itself so I wasn't really low in them. I love that these pills contain a mushroom complex that is great for the immune system. I'm not sure weather the 3 pills a day is too much when I also eat lots of fruits and veggies, so I've been taking 2 a day and feel like it's totally enough for me :)

Good Vitamins

Posted by 5380465371522940555 on Jan 25, 2016

I really like these vitamins. They do have a strong odor/taste but it's nothing too off-putting. You're swallowing it quickly. You will barely notice. They are also fairly large pills, so that may take getting used to. I didn't realize when I ordered that these also come in a once per day variety. I plan to order that next time just for ease of use (these are 3x per day). They do make you pee neon, but you might find that as amusing as I do.

A good balance in the nutrition

Posted by healthybaby on May 10, 2012

Normally I will feel heaty after taking multivitamin.However, I dont feel heaty with this product. After taking this, urine will be yellowish for few times. Not like, previous multivitamin ( other brand), the yellowish urine will gone after visit the toilet one time.This is there only concern that I have. Thus, I will not taking the multivitamin daily but alternate days.

pretty good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 17, 2012

These make a difference in how I feel.

Hard to say

Posted by Reviewer2471609 on Sep 06, 2010

Vitamin good or bad only can see long term effects, so far I only have it less three weeks. I only can say, I need to take extra calcium since it is only provide 40%. I am pretty lazy, so it is not fond that I have take 3 pills to get a full daily serving.

good

Posted by 5126584829396581715 on May 14, 2016

reasonable price~

great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Nov 26, 2012

my favorite multivitamins!

favourite

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Dec 05, 2011

it feels good taking these vitamins. has vegetable extracts and all that for a great price!

solid multi-vitamin

Posted by 5435484233464377055 on Dec 09, 2012

Second time I've ordered this one.

Nice shopping,good product