it's ok

Posted by 5731096994704287391 on May 03, 2016

big pill, hard to swallow, weird smell, ingredient wise very good.

good

Posted by 5126584829396581715 on May 14, 2016

reasonable price~

favourite

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Dec 05, 2011

it feels good taking these vitamins. has vegetable extracts and all that for a great price!

Hard to say

Posted by Reviewer2471609 on Sep 06, 2010

Vitamin good or bad only can see long term effects, so far I only have it less three weeks. I only can say, I need to take extra calcium since it is only provide 40%. I am pretty lazy, so it is not fond that I have take 3 pills to get a full daily serving.

Nice shopping,good product

Posted by Reviewer1265426 on Jun 22, 2011

Nice shopping,good product

Two weeks

Posted by Reviewer2240205 on Jul 21, 2011

already seeing differnce in my skin.

A good balance in the nutrition

Posted by healthybaby on May 10, 2012

Normally I will feel heaty after taking multivitamin.However, I dont feel heaty with this product. After taking this, urine will be yellowish for few times. Not like, previous multivitamin ( other brand), the yellowish urine will gone after visit the toilet one time.This is there only concern that I have. Thus, I will not taking the multivitamin daily but alternate days.

These are Awesome!

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I love this multivitamin blend. I see a marked improvement in my energy levels. I was skeptical of the claims that I had read about this product when I first purchased it. I was not considering reordering the vitamins because I think they are very expensive. However, once I felt the difference it made, I am going back and repurchasing this product in bulk. I think I am going to make this my main source of vitamins since they replace most of the pills I currently have to take, but there are some things I should warn you about besides the expense. One thing is the size of the pills and another is the taste. These are some of the nastiest tasting pills I have ever taken, and you have to take 3 of them every day. Keep that in mind when you consider the price too. It is almost $20 for a 30 day supply. However, I still say they are worth the taste and the expense.

pretty good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 17, 2012

These make a difference in how I feel.

great vitamins!