Good

Posted by 5579742516496546451 on Dec 03, 2016

Pretty much like it! Then everyone around me are sick during this winter season- I feel fine! Think maybe these vitamins raise my immunity!

Energizing.

Posted by 5488720557870321191 on Dec 14, 2016

A great blend of daily vitamins. Energizing. Downside- 3 mega -sized pills per serving. Reordered.

Very maxi multi!

Posted by 4710783596495385093 on Dec 04, 2013

Good vitamins with lots and lots of healthy ingredients! Very satisfied :) I haven't noticed the energy boost that many people here talk about, but then again my diet contains lots of vitamins itself so I wasn't really low in them. I love that these pills contain a mushroom complex that is great for the immune system. I'm not sure weather the 3 pills a day is too much when I also eat lots of fruits and veggies, so I've been taking 2 a day and feel like it's totally enough for me :)

噛んでます

Posted by Reviewer3314472 on Aug 30, 2012

三ヶ月毎日、夕食後に一つ飲んでます。 劇的な変化は、ないですが、気長に様子をみたいです。 大きくて飲めないので、噛み砕いて飲み込んでます。

Good Vitamins

Posted by 5380465371522940555 on Jan 25, 2016

I really like these vitamins. They do have a strong odor/taste but it's nothing too off-putting. You're swallowing it quickly. You will barely notice. They are also fairly large pills, so that may take getting used to. I didn't realize when I ordered that these also come in a once per day variety. I plan to order that next time just for ease of use (these are 3x per day). They do make you pee neon, but you might find that as amusing as I do.

good

Posted by 5126584829396581715 on May 14, 2016

reasonable price~

favourite

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Dec 05, 2011

it feels good taking these vitamins. has vegetable extracts and all that for a great price!

Hard to say

Posted by Reviewer2471609 on Sep 06, 2010

Vitamin good or bad only can see long term effects, so far I only have it less three weeks. I only can say, I need to take extra calcium since it is only provide 40%. I am pretty lazy, so it is not fond that I have take 3 pills to get a full daily serving.

Nice shopping,good product

Posted by Reviewer1265426 on Jun 22, 2011

Nice shopping,good product

Two weeks

Posted by Reviewer2240205 on Jul 21, 2011

already seeing differnce in my skin.