Very good wholefood multivitamin

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Wholefoods based multi so good absorbtion. My favourite alive multi, Gives a good boost of energy. only other one I prefer is Natures Plus Source Of Life Gold but it's quite expensive so I only get it when I'm feeling really wrecked. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Big PIll

Posted by honestreview on Dec 22, 2014

i did a lot for research before buying this pill. after hearing a lot of positives and few negatives, i went ahead and ordered it. The good thing about this vs once daily is 1 pill has less vitamins compared to the once daily, which is a good thing. think about it can your body really absorb or need this many vitamins, the serving size is 3 tablets per day, but i would recommend eating only once in the morning, you really don't need a lot of vitamins, That's just my recommendation if your doctor tells you otherwise go ahead. secondly the pill is huge, i thought the pill would be all girly and pink and taste like ponies in a mythical land, but let me put the rumors to rest, it is green and it tastes like vegetables, so the quicker you chug down water the better. Urine will turn a bright, sometimes neon, yellow in response to excess riboflavin. Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a common ingredient in almost all multi-vitamins. so don't worry, whatever is excess the leaves the body. another reason not to have 3 servings of the pill is the body dose not need it and you will just pee it all out. also a good thing to notice is how hydrated you really are after you take your pill, drink plenty of water the neon urine should disappear after 3-4 hours depending how hydrated you are, if your not hydrated enough your pee will be yellow even during night. Always a good idea to stay hydrated.

Has better ingredient content than big store brands

Posted by Reviewer1818949 on Apr 26, 2011

I researched for almost a week on a multivitamin that would target most ingredients needed in a pre-menopausal woman and this one almost wins an Oscar. I compared its ingrediaents with two other brands I had been taking before and this one really targets those ingredients we women need the most. I feel more confident in taking this supplement and I'm so happy I can find it in IHerb at a lower cost.

beware of high doses of vitamin A

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

I took this together with cod oil and a skin care supplement, all containing vitamin A. Suddenly I felt abnormally tired, like drugged.... be aware! Don't take to many vitamins! The highest dose doesnt always mean the best...

Fine

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 22, 2015

Like it

Very Large Pill

Posted by Reviewer2750756 on Jun 04, 2015

This pill is 2 cm long and 1 cm thick. It's the thickness that makes it hard to swallow. It's okay if people don't have problems swallowing, because it has a lot of other good stuff in it. I also purchased Now brand Eve multi which has CoQ10 and superfruits. It is the same length but 1/2 cm thick and they were easier for me to take. I'm going to switch to taking a b complex, a separate mineral tablet, a chewable c, add ground flax to my diet, and continue taking evening primrose which helps me a lot. I might consider adding spirulina or a green drink as well. I get enough vitamin A and E from carrots and almonds and enough vitamin D from sunlight. So this pill is too big to be worth it for me.

Multi-Vit w/ punch!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

I sleep better at night. I wake up refreshed in the mornings!

Alive

Posted by Reviewer2413271 on Aug 01, 2010

I must admit after taking Alive for two weeks straight, I felt more energized and my system was cleaning out more regularly.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Mar 19, 2010

I absolutely love this vitamin as its geared to support womens nutritional needs. Thank you, Iherb!

alive