Very good wholefood multivitamin

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Wholefoods based multi so good absorbtion. My favourite alive multi, Gives a good boost of energy. only other one I prefer is Natures Plus Source Of Life Gold but it's quite expensive so I only get it when I'm feeling really wrecked. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Big PIll

Posted by honestreview on Dec 22, 2014

i did a lot for research before buying this pill. after hearing a lot of positives and few negatives, i went ahead and ordered it. The good thing about this vs once daily is 1 pill has less vitamins compared to the once daily, which is a good thing. think about it can your body really absorb or need this many vitamins, the serving size is 3 tablets per day, but i would recommend eating only once in the morning, you really don't need a lot of vitamins, That's just my recommendation if your doctor tells you otherwise go ahead. secondly the pill is huge, i thought the pill would be all girly and pink and taste like ponies in a mythical land, but let me put the rumors to rest, it is green and it tastes like vegetables, so the quicker you chug down water the better. Urine will turn a bright, sometimes neon, yellow in response to excess riboflavin. Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a common ingredient in almost all multi-vitamins. so don't worry, whatever is excess the leaves the body. another reason not to have 3 servings of the pill is the body dose not need it and you will just pee it all out. also a good thing to notice is how hydrated you really are after you take your pill, drink plenty of water the neon urine should disappear after 3-4 hours depending how hydrated you are, if your not hydrated enough your pee will be yellow even during night. Always a good idea to stay hydrated.

Has better ingredient content than big store brands

Posted by Reviewer1818949 on Apr 26, 2011

I researched for almost a week on a multivitamin that would target most ingredients needed in a pre-menopausal woman and this one almost wins an Oscar. I compared its ingrediaents with two other brands I had been taking before and this one really targets those ingredients we women need the most. I feel more confident in taking this supplement and I'm so happy I can find it in IHerb at a lower cost.

Fine

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 22, 2015

Like it

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This gives my body everything.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Mar 19, 2010

I absolutely love this vitamin as its geared to support womens nutritional needs. Thank you, Iherb!

alive

Posted by Reviewer2135423 on Jan 04, 2011

they give you energy!

Women's Multi.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 20, 2011

I really like this product. It's a very good value and seems to work well. Will continue to order this in the future.

Quality without the high price

Posted by Reviewer3359199 on Jan 06, 2012

I love these food based vitamins. Everything about this supplement makes sense to me. It has everything I want in a multi. The price is a bonus.

Great Multi