Great product for reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1983294 on Jan 23, 2012

My mom (62) drinks aloe juice every day twice. She says that it helps to optimize her blood-pressure. I use it in skincare products I make myself, e.g., body lotion, deodorant, facial cream. I mix it with shea and cocoa butter, grapeseed oil, olive oil, and essential oils. I love it :)

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1639009 on Feb 03, 2012

This seems to settle my insides without having to take medication. I take just a little each day when having problems.

Stomach smoother!

Posted by Reviewer1814571 on Dec 22, 2009

Tastes great! I blend it with my morning smoothie. Love that it's organic.

Great to soothe the stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2254239 on Jul 07, 2009

Healing from the inside out. Great product. Nature's Way always produces great products.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1000805 on Jul 27, 2008

yummy but has a strong taste

b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Jan 09, 2009

excellent aloe vera

MR

Posted by Reviewer2863860 on Jul 21, 2008

This Aloe Vera Gel & Juice helps to settle my stomach at times but otherwise I am disappointed in it's lack of benefits. I can't seem to drink enough of it to get the benefits some Aloe Vera products that I read about.

Big change from George's Always Active....distilled

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

This product is my introduction to drinking aloe vera gel and juice that is not specially distilled. I tried a few ounces straight. It had a sourish taste with a slight burn to my throat on the first sip, then in become a much more appealing tangy flavor. It is thicker than the George's brand, but still liquid. It's like a heavier water. I purchased to drink internally for more of the aloe plant and to use topically as I could not find an aloe vera gel without undesirable additives. It felt cool on my skin and my skin absorbed it fast. Have not tried it on actual sunburn yet. This aloe is not safe to take internally during pregnancy because the aloins are not removed as in George's Always Active. The safety of ingestion of aloe vera during pregnancy has been debated, but there is concern of it causing uterine contractions (I think specifically from the aloins and anthraqinones).

bad shipping

Posted by Reviewer1366125 on Jan 03, 2008

so far product is ok.shipping was a great disapointment.ups lost order,but your handling of the matter was first rate.half of the order was received with the balance on back order.I hope this does not happen again.

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer1386435 on Mar 15, 2009

Nature's Way is the Best aloe vera,Gel& juice ever.I love it and My Girl friend love's it.i have tried Many and this is the best on the Market.Not only that iHerb has the best price for it,where I have paid up to $12-$13 per bottle in store's.I alway's split what I order with My Lady,and She love's the way it make's Her skin glow.Don't go anywhere.