Great for my skin!

Posted by Reviewer2619881 on Jun 26, 2009

Tastes ok - I don't like things that are too sweet anyway so next time I'm going to try the plain version. I drink 1/2 cup a day and my 41 yr. old skin looks incredable!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1761700 on Apr 09, 2009

This is the best tasting aloe vera juice I have ever had

Great for the whole family!

Posted by Reviewer1409266 on Nov 25, 2006

This aloe juice is very tasty which is great for kids. I don't give my kids any over the counter antacids anymore. For upset stomach, gas, constipation, I highly recommend the aloe juice. This particular brand has a great flavor, the kids love it.

UC

Posted by Reviewer1638308 on Jan 02, 2008

This is just a good tasting product,and the benefits of Aloe Vera on UC, I can attest to.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3030975 on Aug 17, 2009

Best tasting aloe vera juice ever and it does help with digestion.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1809109 on Oct 24, 2009

I got it to help me with my stomach issues and I haven't had one stomach ache since i started it.The berry flavor is really good too.

Awesome Taste

Posted by Reviewer2789341 on Nov 18, 2009

iHerb rocks! what a great company! fast ship great products and price! This juice tastes so great I only wish it didnt have so much sugar. I have used the other non flavor juice of this company and it is also good just not as tasty:) Will order again either or both

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this tastes so good that I want to drink an entire bottle every day! Of course, aloe has a pretty strong laxative effect, so start small (2 ounces on an empty stomach) and work your way up to larger quantities. Decades ago, I had a variety of digestive issues which were cured by everyday use of aloe juice for several months, and digestive enzymes. My life has been changed 100% through this regimen. The sick, bloated feeling for hours after eating, and the constant acid indigestion has been banished to the distant past. I still use digestive enzymes every day; I use a course or two of aloe each year. I've managed to keep my distress at bay for over 30 years. I would pay people to give this dynamic duo a try, that's how strongly I feel. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jul 26, 2009

Finally, there is a pleasant way to drink Aloe. There's no bitterness at all and not even a hint of the awful Aloe taste. It's the BEST!

Tast very good!

Posted by lillanne on Feb 07, 2012

This juice have an excellent taste. Not like many other aloe vera juice I have tasted. Sweet.