Aloe Vera juice

Posted by Reviewer3351031 on Jan 05, 2010

I am delighted with using this product. It gives me energy and helps in digestion. it is also very cheap in comparison to other shops.

Nature's Way, Organic Aloe Vera Gel/Juice

Posted by Reviewer1278426 on Feb 04, 2010

This product was suggested for my son, who has been suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome for a number of years. It took time for him to get used to the taste; he is now regularly taking it and says "it just feels healthy to drink it." He will stay on it as long as necessary. We found the price excellent, but were more pleased with the freshness date of the product.

Inflammatory bowel disease

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jul 15, 2010

Before I started taking Aloe Vera gel and juice (six tablespoons/day) mixed with glutamine, I had an inflammatory bowel disease with great pains and I could not leave the house because of the many visits to the bathroom. Now I am completely healed. Aloe Vera has an immediate effect and after only one month I was free from all symptoms.

The best aloe vera...

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on May 14, 2008

This aloe vera product has everything I was looking for. It's soothing to your digestive tract and helps absorb nutrients. Also good to moisturize skin.

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2979511 on May 18, 2008

As expected

Audrey Kaprielian, MSN, CNS, RN

Posted by Reviewer1178235 on Jan 11, 2009

Aloe vera gel worked very well for my health program of healing the digestive tract. Worked very well.

Great product for reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1983294 on Jan 23, 2012

My mom (62) drinks aloe juice every day twice. She says that it helps to optimize her blood-pressure. I use it in skincare products I make myself, e.g., body lotion, deodorant, facial cream. I mix it with shea and cocoa butter, grapeseed oil, olive oil, and essential oils. I love it :)

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1639009 on Feb 03, 2012

This seems to settle my insides without having to take medication. I take just a little each day when having problems.

Aloe Vera Gel & Juice

Posted by Reviewer1816286 on Apr 02, 2008

This is a great product!

Stomach smoother!

Posted by Reviewer1814571 on Dec 22, 2009

Tastes great! I blend it with my morning smoothie. Love that it's organic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »