Perfect drink

Posted by 5506865949552954683 on Apr 07, 2016

Very good drink for good health keeping. But import to Norway costed me all extra 35 eur customs taxes

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2927711 on Dec 05, 2015

It contains pretty little actual aloe. The taste of this juice/gel is okay. Quality compared to price was very good.

Sorry, I don't really like it

Posted by 4995309576182019541 on Oct 16, 2015

Yes, the price is good. BUT! I was looking for aloe GEL, and this juice is not gelly at all, it is absolutely liquid. A don't see fiber, aloe fiber. Where is it? Just sour liquid with synthetic taste. How do you use it?

GOOD BUT NOT 100% NATURAL

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Aug 19, 2015

GOOD BUT NOT 100% NATURAL

Awesome taste

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 26, 2014

I will see what the effects are like long term (hoping to avoid any IBS events); the flavour is outstanding, making it very pleasant to consume.

Love the product

Posted by 5623960693005388842 on Oct 16, 2014

The tastes is great, smell good too! When mixing it with water or juice it taste even better.

Good

Posted by 5600743612055138134 on Dec 31, 2013

I love this! Taste is good.

Posted by wicked72 on Dec 18, 2013

very good taste

Very pleasant

Posted by 4686799310330323389 on Nov 19, 2013

This is a very pleasant way to drink a normally bitter tonic. Putting it into our morning smoothie.

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this tastes so good that I want to drink an entire bottle every day! Of course, aloe has a pretty strong laxative effect, so start small (2 ounces on an empty stomach) and work your way up to larger quantities. Decades ago, I had a variety of digestive issues which were cured by everyday use of aloe juice for several months, and digestive enzymes. My life has been changed 100% through this regimen. The sick, bloated feeling for hours after eating, and the constant acid indigestion has been banished to the distant past. I still use digestive enzymes every day; I use a course or two of aloe each year. I've managed to keep my distress at bay for over 30 years. I would pay people to give this dynamic duo a try, that's how strongly I feel. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »