Essential support

Posted by Reviewer1850372 on Apr 02, 2015

Calms the nerves and helps a peaceful rest at night.

great

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I was taking country life stress "M" along with ginseng in the am, this was effective, but country life tabs hard to swallow. Now that I found this formula which includes ginseng and just as effective as the other one, saves me money and easy to swallow pills!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3092682 on Dec 23, 2013

I used to mix Jarrow B vitamins with Eleuthero to give me this effect. The B-Stress Formula combines all of these and more (including Vit C) to create a simply wonderful formala. I love this with Rhodiola.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Nov 05, 2013

This is one of my favourite products that I purchase all year round. Would you believe the exact same product is 3 times the price in Ireland! My boyfriend is always asking me for some before he plays a match as they have such an immediate effect. Couldn't recommend more!! Note: the levels of Niacin B3 are quite high if anyone is sensitive...

good product

Posted by woofmetoo on May 30, 2013

Has some stimulant like acting substance which I cannot handle personally.But husband has no problem

Very satisfied

Posted by 5031553734151635553 on Nov 05, 2012

Very helpful Too bad it's not kosher for Jews

no thanks

Posted by lanimei on Sep 19, 2012

after taking it for a couple weeks i noticed my body was acting kinda funny...felt light headed and heart beating fast....i havent taken it since and have been fine...maybe too much B vitamins for my body ..

Good boost!

Posted by Reviewer3135429 on Aug 20, 2012

These are fairly strong, I take them with food or a smoothie and if I feel I don't have enough in my tummy I will even open the capsule and tip half out. They do give me a good boost though..Once had a bigger than planned night and when I woke at about 5 am for water I took a half full capsule and that was it! No getting back to sleep for me, moral of the story avoid booze in the first place! ;) and take in the am.

good product

Posted by 5481929657619361850 on Aug 02, 2012

I was losing weight due to anxiety and stress. Gain it back while on this. don't like how this has so much Vitamin C. But that's my fault, I didn't check the label.

It makes a difference

Posted by Soundolove on May 17, 2012

I had been using these before and it was helpful releacing my stress and when I stopped it was bad again. Since I started takinhg them again I feel good.