kim p

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 08, 2010

l bought these tablets to help with my blood count and to improve my blood cells as they do a great job with that,also they are rich in iron,as l have suffered for many yrs with severe anemia.l have,nt been on them long,but are feeling better since l,ve started,and are also giving them to my 3 diabetic children,as having diabeties tends to drain your body of many vitamins and also puts alot of strain on the body,and they like me have issues with their iron levels too.l say do try them.

would recommend this

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008

Well I was told beet juice helped thin bile so I started taking this to help my liver and gall bladder. Not sure what exactly it is doing, but the Gall bladder seems to quiet down after I take it.

Nature's Way Beet Root

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Dec 25, 2009

This vitamin I was told by the doctor would help to build red blood cells.

Gall bladder

Posted by Reviewer2815833 on Mar 04, 2012

It has made the difference between having a day and living in torture. My sister swears by it and she's kept her gall bladder for over two years after they wanted to take it out.

Seems to be doing the job

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Aug 23, 2010

Seems to be helping my blood pressure ease.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Oct 27, 2011

When I read that beet root is a healthy food to eat, I wanted to try it in capsule form. It seems to be helpful to give me energy. I've also read it helps flush toxins out of the body. Can't vouch for that, but good to know it's beneficial on many levels.

beats taking beet juice!

Posted by Reviewer2060319 on Apr 19, 2010

ive been taking beets for ovarian cysts and this is a much more pleasant way of getting beets into my system without having to drink pureed fresh beets!

Great for Gall Bladder

Posted by Reviewer1835875 on Nov 07, 2013

Makes a huge difference in gall bladder pain when I take 2 of these with meals. Also seems to help stop an attack. This brand has worked better for me than others.

Excellent For Liver Gallbladder Issues!

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Feb 23, 2014

I take this as a staple daily after being diagnosed with 'bilary colic' as it is known to thin the bile produced by the liver and really helps relieve any congestion. Highly recommend!

Nature's Way, Beet Root,

Posted by Reviewer2756856 on May 10, 2009

Excellent to nurture and detox the body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »