This stuff is amazing!

Posted by 5708983084421743431 on Jan 22, 2016

I used to suffer terribly from hot flushes. Since I've been taking this (after a couple of weeks), I've had very few, and they have only been mild. I used to have night sweats too, and I no longer have them. I'll certainly be buying more of this!

Posted by CTExcellence on May 22, 2014

Wanted for Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2291319 on Mar 10, 2014

I was really beginning to experience hot flashes especially at night and having difficulty sleeping because of them. I started taking the Nature's Way Black Cohosh and have noticed a marked improvement. They aren't totally gone, but so much more manageable. I was wondering how long it would take for them to be effective, and it was really within two days that I noticed a difference. I will be buying more of this.

Goodbye Night Sweats

Posted by 5317235955761358586 on Sep 10, 2013

This is the only form of Black Cohosh that works for me. I take one every morn to keep me cool throughout the day, and one at bedtime. Once in a while I take one in the early eve if my ears start getting red! I'm 55 and have been using this product 4 years- too bad it took me a year to discover it! It contains root AND rhizome: same ingredient used in Remifemin.

first time user and pleased with results

Posted by 5533421747703125165 on Sep 05, 2013

Has helped with peri-menopausal symptoms. Also take with Evening Primrose Oil and do not have hot flashes.

not sure if this if for me

Posted by 5660925523146470040 on May 02, 2012

tried black cohosh to even out my cycle, but it seemed to make me tired and bloated. Might work better for others.

Perimenopause/menopause

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Okay brand and product. Easy to swallow, unlike some of the others. Used for perimenopausal symptoms. But I've found Source Naturals little black cohosh tablets better.

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2068628 on Apr 05, 2012

Very good

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Jan 05, 2012

I always like Nature's Way, and I am using this as a component with other various herbs to balance hormones. So far, so good!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1492014 on Jan 02, 2012

I take it for hormonal problems

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »