Nature's Way, Black Cohosh Standardized, 120 Vcaps

sheila nicholls

Posted by Reviewer1557642 on Jul 03, 2008

i wanted to say how please i was with your product. it brilliant for the menopause. I have suffered over the past years and this product was recommended by my sister who lives in Sacramento, California. I have been taking these tablets for the past two months and feel my life has got back to normal again. I can now get a nights sleep with NO hot flushes.Many people don't always realise when you start with the menopause how it affects your sleep, because you wake up over and over again, then the next day your totally tired and have go to work feeling like a zombie. The hot flushes can be like hot volcanoes going on in your body, it's herendous. So to be able to have no flushes and to be able to sleep is BRILLIANT. I feel I've been given my quality of life back and i hope these tablets continue to work for me.THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRODUCT Cheers Sheila x

Thank goodness it works!

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007

I was surprised to start having hot flashes in my mid-30s. I had heard that black cohosh could help, so I tried the Nature's Way brand. I haven't had a single hot flash since about a week after starting. What a relief!

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2777214 on Sep 07, 2008

I've been using this product for 2 years. When I first started taking it hot flashes and night sweats were making me miserable. Within a week or two I was feeling much better and the flushing became manageable. I'm not completely free of this problem, but I can live with it much better now. I've recommended black cohosh to many of my friends and Nature's Way in particular because I know it works.

Superior Quality

Posted by Reviewer3066529 on Apr 11, 2009

I was told by my physician I would need to use Remifemin to help with night sweats and to avoid any other brand due to doubts about quality control, but I've always purchased good products from brands sold at the health food stores. I recognized this brand and purchased it to help me save money (remifemin is very expensive). This products works great and does exactly what I need it to do. I'd also like to note that the nightsweats I get are due to CFIDS/ME and I always test out with normal hormone levels, so how and why this works for me, I don't understand, but it works and that's all that really matters. I'm happy to have found such an effective product at a lower price and am thrilled that it's available in Vcaps.

Excellent product and great value

Posted by Reviewer1366097 on Mar 07, 2011

After taking Remifemin for a year and a half, I was glad to find Nature's Way standardized vcaps with a higher dose of black cohosh extract at a lower price. Remifemin did help, but I was still having more hot flashes than I wanted. (OK, I don't want any hot flashes at all, but you know what I mean.) Since making the switch, the number of strong flashes I experience has decreased from ~5 to ~2 per day, which I attribute to the higher dosage. That change makes me very happy.