Nature's Way, Blood Sugar, With Gymnema, 436 mg, 90 Capsules

Helps control my Pre-Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer3026634 From Michigan on Nov 15, 2007

With a proper diet and exercise, and the use of this Nature's Way product, I am keeping my Prediabetes in check. I haven't had any side effects, I do have more energy. However, I started a new regiman with about 7 different supplements that took YEARS to perfect so that I am seeing a difference. This product has been apart of my new regiman of going naturalpathic for my MS, Fibromyalgia and Hypo thyroidiam and pre-diabetes. I also have high chloresteral as well. Very flusterating, but it's all coming together right now and working. I am seeing an improvement and that makes me happy. Hope this works for you too.

Home test validates product works

Posted by Reviewer1771531 From Virginia on Dec 26, 2007

Home sugar tests pre-using this product was typically 125-140. (Test strip normal range 100-140, which i suspect is the goal range for diebetics). My lab blood test are typically around 120, which is elevated. After using this product my home test have dropped to 98. I suspect lab blood test will show similar improvements. I believe this product works.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2508518 From Alabama on Jan 14, 2009

My husband is a type 2 diabetic and we can't afford one of the meds he is supposed to take along with his Glucophage. I was desperate but have always used supplements and thought I'd give this a try. I am so glad I did. I can afford this and in conjunction with Glucophage keeps his blood sugar within the parameter it's supposed to be in. The big thing is to monitor the sugar levels, both before starting AND after.

a

Posted by Reviewer1068187 From Washington on Oct 18, 2007

Works the best for controlling blood sugar. Makes cells more sensitive to insulin.

very good and the valuable price!

Posted by Reviewer1889165 From Japan on Sep 01, 2009

it helps my prediabetes and hypoglycemia! i am already not sleepy in the evening!