Nature's Way, Blood Sugar, With Gymnema, 436 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer1374140 From Australia on Aug 06, 2009

The product worked well on my dad, blood sugar test showed a reduction in blood sugar in about a weeks time.

Blood sugar Control

Posted by Reviewer1232925 From Canada on Sep 29, 2010

It has helped with my blood sugar control. I take it along with PGX and my blood sugar has been at good levels.

Wish I could tell if they helped

Posted by Reviewer1967254 From Texas on Mar 12, 2011

I have not been using these for a long time so I don't know how well they work. While taking these tablets (twice a day), I have also made adjustments to my diet and increased my walking to about 3.5 miles per day. The overall result has been a generally lower after meal blood glucose average readings while the fasting average has not changed much. I have not had the large spikes, but I believe that is more a result of a primarily South Beach/Mediterranean diet. They are cheap, not harmful, and may help so I will continue with them since I don't know which process are combination of processes is helping.

please make the gel cap vegan

Posted by Reviewer3320075 From Nebraska on Dec 06, 2008

I have used this product for years and it works so well but since I found out it contains pork, I can no longer take it.

******waiting for blood test results

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Using per directions until my next A1C test results. So far, fasting blood glucose in the morning is good, but hasn't changed much. However, I have noticed a difference in my evening blood test. Will update with my next A1C.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »