They have changed the formula

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on May 07, 2016

I used to take this but now when I try to re-order, I realized they excluded chromium polynicotinate from the formula which is the main element that most people concerned about their blood sugar level would take. That is really not the same thing. Buyers be aware!!

Very effective for me

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 07, 2012

I have a diagnosis of diabetes, type 2. I take 1 metformin tablet in the morning wBreakfast and take 1 of these capsules 3 x day with small meals. I do watch what I eat, but also eat sweets and am very heavy. My blood sugar is excellent. I take a lot of supplements and feel they all work together for my good. I also discovered getting upset raised my blood sugar level. Look up EFT on the Internet, try meditation, just know that all is well. Our bodies are amazing in their ability to heal.

Like it

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

Ordered it for my relative. She says that her taste of food is changed, that means, that now she wants to eat that she didn`t eat before. And she was surprised that after one month she lost 5kilos. She is very optimistic in these capsules.

Blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1138426 on Mar 27, 2008

Keeps my blood sugar in control

a

Posted by Reviewer1068187 on Oct 18, 2007

Works the best for controlling blood sugar. Makes cells more sensitive to insulin.

Blood Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2614660 on Oct 16, 2007

I am very pleased with the results I have gotten from using Nature's Way Blood Sugar. I was buying a lot of the ingredients in this product individually and now no longer is that necessary. Thank you and I will continue to buy as long as you carry it.

Worth the $$

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Oct 31, 2008

I tend to get a head ache and nauseated when hungry. This helps keep that from happening. Also decrease in carb craving.

Good blend for blood sugar support

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Jan 20, 2010

At the time, I was taking 3 prescriptions for blood sugar control, and my readings were still too high. I added this product into what I was taking, along with vanadium and Glucofit from Now Foods, and that helped to bring my blood sugar back into a good range.

Does what it promises

Posted by Reviewer3218601 on May 04, 2012

My blood sugar numbers are dropping down each day, while using this plus taking Fenugreek in pill form from Planetary Herbals bought on iHerb. I also purchased the Fenugreek Seed, ground form, and take it in a capsule. Will not stop taking this, with this type of result. I chose to also stop taking my Januvia for my diabetes because of the horrible side effects I was feeling in my heart/chest area. Now this has stopped too. Plus their shipping is always fast!

Best so far...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 11, 2012

long story, same doctor 12 years. Never bothered to check glucose in 6 years. iherb is great.