Balances blood sugar

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 07, 2009

I ordered this for my daughter who is having trouble with her blood sugar. I have read several sites since ordering this that report good results with Gymnema and blood sugar when combined with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Best Blood Sugar Control Formula Available.

Posted by Reviewer2081478 on Mar 05, 2010

As a nutritionist who deals with pre-diabetics and diabetics on a regular basis, this formula is like no other. It's unique combination of effective ingredients exceeds any other product of its kind. Nature's Way is always my go-to for herbal formulas that are well-researched and complete.

very good and the valuable price!

Posted by Reviewer1889165 on Sep 01, 2009

it helps my prediabetes and hypoglycemia! i am already not sleepy in the evening!

Helps control blood sugar levels.

Posted by Reviewer1814777 on Sep 25, 2008

I use Nature's Way Blood Sugar with Gymnema as a supplement to control my blood sugar. I am diabetic and take several prescription medicines, but the Blood Sugar capsules seem to reduce the fluctuations in my blood sugar levels.

low price good product but one tiny problem.

Posted by Reviewer3357012 on Nov 30, 2010

This is good product only problem I had with did not work well with Natural Factors, Milk Thistle Phytosome, 150 mg, 90 Capsules. The combination gave me heartburn. I just stopped milk thistle for now. It does keep the blood sugar low.Also one note when used with a lot of carb food will give you more muscle mass.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Feb 07, 2014

definitely helped me regain control over my blood sugar swings & cravings!

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer1374140 on Aug 06, 2009

The product worked well on my dad, blood sugar test showed a reduction in blood sugar in about a weeks time.

Blood Sugar with Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer2725373 on Jul 31, 2008

This product didn't work so well for us. It actually seemed to make matters worse than it was before my husband took this. I wouldn't buy this one again for him.

They have changed the formula

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on May 07, 2016

I used to take this but now when I try to re-order, I realized they excluded chromium polynicotinate from the formula which is the main element that most people concerned about their blood sugar level would take. That is really not the same thing. Buyers be aware!!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2668501 on Jan 01, 2011

tried this after using other products, this product really levels your blood sugar, b/4 it ( blood sugar reading ) was all over the scale. now the blood sugar stays in a smaller range. I use it a couple hours after eating the right foods.