Does what it promises

Posted by Reviewer3218601 on May 04, 2012

My blood sugar numbers are dropping down each day, while using this plus taking Fenugreek in pill form from Planetary Herbals bought on iHerb. I also purchased the Fenugreek Seed, ground form, and take it in a capsule. Will not stop taking this, with this type of result. I chose to also stop taking my Januvia for my diabetes because of the horrible side effects I was feeling in my heart/chest area. Now this has stopped too. Plus their shipping is always fast!

Best so far...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 11, 2012

long story, same doctor 12 years. Never bothered to check glucose in 6 years. iherb is great.

Balances blood sugar

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 07, 2009

I ordered this for my daughter who is having trouble with her blood sugar. I have read several sites since ordering this that report good results with Gymnema and blood sugar when combined with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Helps control blood sugar levels.

Posted by Reviewer1814777 on Sep 25, 2008

I use Nature's Way Blood Sugar with Gymnema as a supplement to control my blood sugar. I am diabetic and take several prescription medicines, but the Blood Sugar capsules seem to reduce the fluctuations in my blood sugar levels.

low price good product but one tiny problem.

Posted by Reviewer3357012 on Nov 30, 2010

This is good product only problem I had with did not work well with Natural Factors, Milk Thistle Phytosome, 150 mg, 90 Capsules. The combination gave me heartburn. I just stopped milk thistle for now. It does keep the blood sugar low.Also one note when used with a lot of carb food will give you more muscle mass.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Feb 07, 2014

definitely helped me regain control over my blood sugar swings & cravings!

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer1374140 on Aug 06, 2009

The product worked well on my dad, blood sugar test showed a reduction in blood sugar in about a weeks time.

Blood Sugar with Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer2725373 on Jul 31, 2008

This product didn't work so well for us. It actually seemed to make matters worse than it was before my husband took this. I wouldn't buy this one again for him.

GREAT FOR BLOOD SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer1505593 on Nov 17, 2007

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR BLOOD SUGAR PROBLEMS...KEEP THIS ONE FOREVER...THANKS SO MUCH..I LOVE YOUR PROMPTNESS AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..I REALLY APPRECIATE IT..BEST ONLINE COMPANY...SHIRLEY, TX

Quite effective.

Posted by ShelleyP on May 17, 2010

As far as I can tell, this is quite helpful at balancing my blood sugars when taken after a meal - I seem to be less tired after eating.