What a Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1193966 on Oct 16, 2007

I was having trouble with my joints as the weather changed and needed something fast, so I decided to give this a try. I was amazed how quickly it worked, and had some old decrepid co-workers try it too! Everyone was amazed! It doesn't get rid of the pain but reduces it to a very tolerable dull ache that is manageable, on top of it all, its been a godsend to my intestinal troubles as well!

arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1978284 on Oct 08, 2008

this stuff is great for arthritis

Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Apr 12, 2010

I have found this product to be quite beneficial for psoriasis. Taking the recommended dose per day has alleviated many of the sores on my husbands skin. I saw it work in 4 days and even took pictures because I could not believe it worked so fast.

Super duper :)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

It is just perfect for your bones, fleshes and cartilages along with the healthy diet and exercising lifestyle. Also, these herbs are perfect for your overall body because herbs go the whole way not in separate body sections. This item is so pure, does not have any nasty additives, just gelatin. Go Nature's Way!

Efectivas

Posted by Reviewer2581649 on Apr 07, 2011

Mi mujer las toma y dice que le han remitido los dolores ocasionados por la artrosis

Nature's Way, Bone, Flesh & Cartilage, 480 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1869306 on Mar 06, 2012

It doesn't have any taste, which means inferior quality herbs are used.

Really works

Posted by 5366734398012558592 on Jan 23, 2014

I bought this to aid in healing my diastisis recti. I coupled it with the tuppler technique regime. And I have visible results!!!

Bone, Flesh &Cartilage

Posted by 5477637324276445385 on Aug 24, 2016

I have arthritis specially, my knees. I am 70 years old and 25 pounds overweight. Since I started to take this amazing product I have found a great relief. I recommended it to a friend of mine with the same results. Very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you.