Can't say yet

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Feb 27, 2008

I haven't tried this product yet, but is a good brand and is suppose to help with pain. I will not take any over the counter or prescription medication and am hoping this helps with my back and hip pain. I will let you know with my next order.

Boswellia Works for UC

Posted by Reviewer1440736 on Jan 13, 2008

I have been using Nature's Way Boswellia for over 6 months as an alternative to presciption Colazal or sulfasalazine for ulcerative colitis. I think it is more effective with no side effects, and has kept the UC it in remission for as long as I've been taking it.

combine with white willow bark

Posted by Reviewer1636311 on Dec 27, 2007

a natural anit-inflammatory that really works when combine with white willow bark, actually works.

Boswellia Standardized Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2047401 on Nov 30, 2007

Boswellia does give relief from pain and inflammation. I have recommended this product to many of my friends.

Fast Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Oct 29, 2007

I bought this after 'regular' anti-inflammatories failed to give any relief at all from my back injury (which I sustained falling off a horse). After using this product at the suggested dosage for a single day (in combination with magnesium for muscle spasms) my back feels almost as good as new. I wish I had tried this weeks ago!