Quality not consistent

Posted by Reviewer2129159 on May 31, 2010

I had been using it for 3 months last year and it worked well to controal my adult acne, however, the bottles I ordered in January, 2010 seem to contain different content, which I noticed right away the color of the pills is much lighter than the one I ordered previously. A few weeks later, my acne came back again and I would wish I kept the reciept and returned the bottles that do not work anymore. Be aware the one that works is not the light beige color and have a strong smell.

No visible effects

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 16, 2013

I've been suffering from acne since I was a teenager. Heard that Burdock Root helps to purify the blood. Been taking 6 capsules daily for the past month, but my acne hasn't cleared up, and I seem to be getting a new pimple every other day. I hope that at least my blood is cleaner by the time I'm done with this. Will try Dandelion Root instead.

Okey

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

Okey, but I tend to like the Now foods version better. When I started using theese my skin got severe break outs, but that might have sometyhing to do with me starting on theese.

It's all right

Posted by Reviewer1210605 on Sep 18, 2008

It helps control my acne, but does not completely get rid of it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1570962 on Jun 12, 2009

A very good product that appears to work well with the body system in adding cleansing power to the blood system in order to take toxins out of the blood stream.

Not tested yet

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.