Removed my hormonal acne in two weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on May 20, 2015

MD Formulations, AHA products and evening prim rose oil wasn't enough in itself. After I started this, my acne was gone within two weeks. Not a new pimple has formed since I started using it. I quit for two weeks for some blood tests, and also in this period my skin was safe. Before Burduck, my acne was horrible, not a single spot on my face was without really sore and painful pustules.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Good blood purifier and cleanser. If you're using it to clear up your skin/face, also buy pine tar soap and sulfur soap and all your skin problems will go away within a short time! I wish I have known this sooner!

very good blood purifier

Posted by MukMas on May 06, 2014

i am 32 y.o., and i have been suffering from occasional adult breakouts, nothing would make it clear up, i ve been going out of my mind, and totally accidentaly my aunt gave me this supplement not even for my skin but for a overall wellbeing, the side effect was totally cleared skin, i love it, and dont go a day without it, i used to take 2 caps 3 times a day, now only 2 times a day, love it

► One of The Best Blood Purifiers ! 100% Organically Grown ! Certified By QAI !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jan 03, 2014

This great Burdock Root product is certified 100% organic by QAI which is authorized by USDA as an accredited certifying agency to certify organic products globally. Burdock Root has been used as one of the best blood purifiers. It contains certain diuretic principles, which help expel toxic products from the blood through urine. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product by Nature's Way. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

helps acne and eczema!

Posted by 4823404864641193656 on Oct 28, 2013

taking this for 2 weeks and my face is clear!!!! and my eczema is decreasing. no more itchy skin! woo!

Good product

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Oct 10, 2013

Feels like it is helping my lymphatic system drain better!! :)

Skin Doctor

Posted by Reviewer2586172 on Aug 09, 2013

I'm no intiate with this product. I've had Gilbert's Syndrome and the accompanying psorisis all my life (32 years) I use Burdock Root to help cleanse my liver, and ease my psorisis, after two bottles of Nature's Way, Burdock Root my psorisis is significantly better going from covering my entire scalp to a thin ring around my hairline. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone else with similar skin problems.

This one is a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jul 29, 2012

I have been taking these for a bit over a week and all I can say is wow! My face has cleansed big time and it's literally glowing. Also the pimples and blackheads on my back have been dimished significantly. If you have any problems with your skin, you should order burdock root!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

This is the product i buy the most on iherb.com. It has a lot of benefits but i use it for my skin. Burdock root keeps my skin in check!If i forget to take it for a long time my skin starts to get bad again. I do not get any side effects from using it.

It's good for me

Posted by Reviewer2899960 on Mar 18, 2012

I have some problems with my skin, I just try it for a first time, but I can feel it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »