Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Aug 22, 2008

A great blood purifier. I use this when I need extra help to clear skin problems. It works for me and is a good alternative to taking antibiotics. The price is good too, less than half of what it costs in the UK.

Burdock Root

Posted by Reviewer3057031 on Oct 17, 2008

This product is excellent for the skin. It contributes to even toned, smooth acne-free skin. It's one of the most popular blood purifiers.

I use for blood cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Nov 13, 2011

Used too many pesticides in the distant past (lawn maintenance company) and smelled like pesticide when I sweat. Taking burdock root off and on has really helped.

This one is a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jul 29, 2012

I have been taking these for a bit over a week and all I can say is wow! My face has cleansed big time and it's literally glowing. Also the pimples and blackheads on my back have been dimished significantly. If you have any problems with your skin, you should order burdock root!

Skin Doctor

Posted by Reviewer2586172 on Aug 09, 2013

I'm no intiate with this product. I've had Gilbert's Syndrome and the accompanying psorisis all my life (32 years) I use Burdock Root to help cleanse my liver, and ease my psorisis, after two bottles of Nature's Way, Burdock Root my psorisis is significantly better going from covering my entire scalp to a thin ring around my hairline. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone else with similar skin problems.

helps acne and eczema!

Posted by 4823404864641193656 on Oct 28, 2013

taking this for 2 weeks and my face is clear!!!! and my eczema is decreasing. no more itchy skin! woo!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 27, 2009

Nature's Way provides a great product at a really great value. This was reccomended to me by a friend for female problems and I have continued to take it because of its benefits for the female system.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 02, 2009

Using as part of a regime to clear up rosacea. So far good results.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer3107932 on Oct 17, 2007

I take these along with Cat's Claw and Milk Thistle and they are great for helping with digestion!!!

Nature's Way Burdock

Posted by Reviewer2961418 on Feb 01, 2008

A very good product to combat skin problems

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »