Digestion

Posted by Reviewer3107932 on Oct 17, 2007

I take these along with Cat's Claw and Milk Thistle and they are great for helping with digestion!!!

helps acne and eczema!

Posted by 4823404864641193656 on Oct 28, 2013

taking this for 2 weeks and my face is clear!!!! and my eczema is decreasing. no more itchy skin! woo!

► One of The Best Blood Purifiers ! 100% Organically Grown ! Certified By QAI !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jan 03, 2014

This great Burdock Root product is certified 100% organic by QAI which is authorized by USDA as an accredited certifying agency to certify organic products globally. Burdock Root has been used as one of the best blood purifiers. It contains certain diuretic principles, which help expel toxic products from the blood through urine. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product by Nature's Way. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Nature's Way Burdock

Posted by Reviewer2961418 on Feb 01, 2008

A very good product to combat skin problems

Burdock Root

Posted by Reviewer2389354 on Oct 27, 2007

I use this along with Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. I wish there were more vitamins per bottle to match what I get in the Yellow Dock bottle

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

This is the product i buy the most on iherb.com. It has a lot of benefits but i use it for my skin. Burdock root keeps my skin in check!If i forget to take it for a long time my skin starts to get bad again. I do not get any side effects from using it.

Narure's Way, Burdock Root, 540 mg, 100 caps

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 09, 2010

Fantastic product especially for blood cleansing, that's what I use it for.

Good product

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Oct 10, 2013

Feels like it is helping my lymphatic system drain better!! :)

it works

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 30, 2016

This is helping in clearing up my skin. So it must be cleansing my blood. It is also a diuretic and it increases bile which is healthy. It is doing good for my body.

Good

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Good burdock root supplement.