► One of The Best Blood Purifiers ! 100% Organically Grown ! Certified By QAI !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jan 03, 2014

This great Burdock Root product is certified 100% organic by QAI which is authorized by USDA as an accredited certifying agency to certify organic products globally. Burdock Root has been used as one of the best blood purifiers. It contains certain diuretic principles, which help expel toxic products from the blood through urine. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product by Nature's Way. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 02, 2009

Using as part of a regime to clear up rosacea. So far good results.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer3107932 on Oct 17, 2007

I take these along with Cat's Claw and Milk Thistle and they are great for helping with digestion!!!

Nature's Way Burdock

Posted by Reviewer2961418 on Feb 01, 2008

A very good product to combat skin problems

Burdock Root

Posted by Reviewer2389354 on Oct 27, 2007

I use this along with Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. I wish there were more vitamins per bottle to match what I get in the Yellow Dock bottle

No visible effects

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 16, 2013

I've been suffering from acne since I was a teenager. Heard that Burdock Root helps to purify the blood. Been taking 6 capsules daily for the past month, but my acne hasn't cleared up, and I seem to be getting a new pimple every other day. I hope that at least my blood is cleaner by the time I'm done with this. Will try Dandelion Root instead.

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

This is the product i buy the most on iherb.com. It has a lot of benefits but i use it for my skin. Burdock root keeps my skin in check!If i forget to take it for a long time my skin starts to get bad again. I do not get any side effects from using it.

Narure's Way, Burdock Root, 540 mg, 100 caps

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 09, 2010

Fantastic product especially for blood cleansing, that's what I use it for.

Good

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Good burdock root supplement.

Okey

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

Okey, but I tend to like the Now foods version better. When I started using theese my skin got severe break outs, but that might have sometyhing to do with me starting on theese.