very good blood purifier

Posted by MukMas on May 06, 2014

i am 32 y.o., and i have been suffering from occasional adult breakouts, nothing would make it clear up, i ve been going out of my mind, and totally accidentaly my aunt gave me this supplement not even for my skin but for a overall wellbeing, the side effect was totally cleared skin, i love it, and dont go a day without it, i used to take 2 caps 3 times a day, now only 2 times a day, love it

Removed my hormonal acne in two weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on May 20, 2015

MD Formulations, AHA products and evening prim rose oil wasn't enough in itself. After I started this, my acne was gone within two weeks. Not a new pimple has formed since I started using it. I quit for two weeks for some blood tests, and also in this period my skin was safe. Before Burduck, my acne was horrible, not a single spot on my face was without really sore and painful pustules.

it works

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 30, 2016

This is helping in clearing up my skin. So it must be cleansing my blood. It is also a diuretic and it increases bile which is healthy. It is doing good for my body.

Good size

Posted by 4920357239765522573 on Nov 07, 2014

Good product. Found it slowed my body down, probably toxins moving out. I only used one pill a day, instead of the recommended three, as I am sensitive.

Burdock Root, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3265712 on Aug 25, 2011

It's good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2993849 on Apr 02, 2010

Great product for a very good price.

Not tested yet

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.

Allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 12, 2015

I had to discontinue because I started having "acne hives" or facial hives that itched. Websites warn: "If you are sensitive to daises, chrysanthemums, or ragweed, you may experience an allergic reaction to burdock, including dermatitis." I am a sensitive person given I do have allergies to dust, molds, trees, animals, milk, etc etc

Irritates my bowel

Posted by Reviewer1445001 on Aug 26, 2016

Am I the only one whose bowel gets irritated by thus product? I went through a bottle of 100 capsules of Burdock Root from Now Foods. I only experienced positive effects. But when I take one of these capsules, within one day I feel an internal irritation in the lower bowel, just inside the anus. It goes away when I'm not taking this. I tried on-again-off-again three times. I wish it wasn't true, because I liked what Burdock Root was doing to my body.

cleansing herb

Posted by Reviewer3055401 on Jun 11, 2008

organic, quality company, and excellent price!