July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, CLA-1300, Max Potency, 90 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1547266 on Sep 30, 2010

I used this product for 8 months, patiently waiting for some results. I found none whatsoever. Upon looking at the research in referreed scientific journals, I was disappointed to learn that the claims about this product have not been found in scientifically-designed studies. So I stopped taking the product and, upon doing so, did not notice any adverse effects that would have suggested this product was doing me some good. I have to admit, I was seduced by the reviews to try this product and by a recommendation by an exercise "guru" of sorts. I am a 51-year-old female who does cardio, weight lifting, ab work, pilates, etc. and a university professor who should have known to read the research literature first.

see no change

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 09, 2008

I can see no change in body fat. Will not purchase again.