the first month

Posted by Reviewer2879664 on Dec 27, 2007

Since i have only been on this product for less than a month its hard to judge its performance. As a pharmacist, I can say the side effects of this product are minimal. Which is to say, I have not experienced any side effects. I have recorded base line numbers on body weight, body fat and lean muscle mass at the beginning of therapy. I plan to update my review on the effectiveness of this product at the end of 6 months.

2 Weeks In

Posted by Reviewer1638801 on Jan 05, 2010

I've been taking the CLA-1300 for approximately 2-weeks & thus far, seems to be working fairly well. My understanding is true results take effect in approx 3-weeks after faithful use. Additionally, I read that the CLA-1300 can be "assisted" with Green Tea. I'm gonna keep using it as it has been holding my cravings back and I have not been as hungry.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2626629 on Jun 04, 2011

I can't quite tell if these are doing the job they are supposed to, but as part of a weight loss regime, they might be helping. I definitely have fewer cravings and am losing fat, but am also watching diet and exercising.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2325556 on Jun 29, 2011

that is what i wanted. so far so good.

I like this product!~

Posted by Herlienv on Jun 07, 2015

I am still doing my workouts and eating normally. It feels as if i am losing centimeters but I am not sure. I wanted to stock up but the product can't be shipped to my country anymore - I am super bummed about this but will have to find a similar product that can be shipped here.

Good price, fast shipment

Posted by Reviewer1107831 on Apr 28, 2008

With the lower prices and same quality, I now get this from iHerb. Thanks!

CLA-1300

Posted by Reviewer1167661 on Jul 20, 2008

need more product information, especially relating to blood sugars.