help with appetite supression

Posted by Reviewer2148834 on Jul 14, 2006

Along with the Fatigues to fantastic - I began using CLA to help me curb my cravings of food that are associated with Hypothyroidism. Your product is of excellent quality!

Nature's Way CLA-1300, Max Potency

Posted by Reviewer1053419 on Oct 05, 2008

I've been using this product for over 3 years. My doctor prescribed CLA to help prevent breast cancer; however, it's also done exactly what the label says it will do - reduce body fat and increase lean muscle. So I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it.

BEST Available!

Posted by Reviewer2541114 on Oct 13, 2007

THE BEST bang for the buck in CLA in the whole solar system! I've lost and kept off 35 lbs with this stuff, with no exercise save the rapid movements of my fork from the plate to my mouth! This junk REALLY kills your appetite-- like nothing else I ever tried from "Fat-Buster" (Garcia Cambodia, or whatever) to hoodia to FernuGeek to you-name-it!! Wait for a sale and then BUY IT BY THE CASE....

They work

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Mar 18, 2010

They work but the thing is you MUST work out and eat healthy, if you don't they have no effect what so ever. When I did work out and take theses they made my belly fat go down and I had better energy during exercise. But when I stopped working out, it stopped working.

This one is the best !

Posted by Reviewer2412676 on Sep 13, 2010

This product gave me a good result. Shape of my wast looks better than before which my friend found me so. But before I decide to repeat, I tryed other 3 brands and didn't work any of them. I think that any oil product of Nature's Way works really well.

losing fat

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on Jul 27, 2009

I feel this product is getting rid of some of my fat storage. My weight hasn't changed, but I feel like I went down a clothes size...

Nature's Way CLA-1300

Posted by Reviewer1217706 on Jan 15, 2008

Great Product, only after 1 week are starting to see some results in relation to weight loss.

x

Posted by Reviewer2540465 on Aug 11, 2011

great!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Nov 03, 2011

Great quality!

Great for fat loss!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Like most CLA-products, these softgels a quite big, but they are rounded and smooth and easy to swallow. I take a couple of theese a day with meals. I combine it with green tea to fight my body fat. I've used this combination before with great success. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. The jar comes with a screw cap which is nice, but I wish they would get rid of those hard-to-remove safety seals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »