losing fat

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on Jul 27, 2009

I feel this product is getting rid of some of my fat storage. My weight hasn't changed, but I feel like I went down a clothes size...

This one is the best !

Posted by Reviewer2412676 on Sep 13, 2010

This product gave me a good result. Shape of my wast looks better than before which my friend found me so. But before I decide to repeat, I tryed other 3 brands and didn't work any of them. I think that any oil product of Nature's Way works really well.

x

Posted by Reviewer2540465 on Aug 11, 2011

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2626629 on Jun 04, 2011

I can't quite tell if these are doing the job they are supposed to, but as part of a weight loss regime, they might be helping. I definitely have fewer cravings and am losing fat, but am also watching diet and exercising.

Husband's taking it

Posted by Christal on Mar 11, 2010

It's over a month now,& hubby has at most lost 1 kg. The good news is, he hasn't gained any more weight, coz he really doesn't watch what he eats and snacks a lot without working out. So, I guess it's helping. But after he's finished with this bottle, we'll probably try other weight loss products.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Nov 03, 2011

Great quality!

Great for fat loss!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Like most CLA-products, these softgels a quite big, but they are rounded and smooth and easy to swallow. I take a couple of theese a day with meals. I combine it with green tea to fight my body fat. I've used this combination before with great success. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. The jar comes with a screw cap which is nice, but I wish they would get rid of those hard-to-remove safety seals.

se nota mucho!!!

Posted by 4689159512694904294 on Sep 17, 2013

haciendo deporte, dieta saludable y tomando este producto notas resultados en la primera semana!!! perfecto!!