great!

x

Posted by Reviewer2540465 on Aug 11, 2011

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2325556 on Jun 29, 2011

that is what i wanted. so far so good.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2626629 on Jun 04, 2011

I can't quite tell if these are doing the job they are supposed to, but as part of a weight loss regime, they might be helping. I definitely have fewer cravings and am losing fat, but am also watching diet and exercising.

MK

Posted by Reviewer3165999 on Apr 27, 2011

!!!!!!!!

Great product!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 01, 2011

Recomended

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1547266 on Sep 30, 2010

I used this product for 8 months, patiently waiting for some results. I found none whatsoever. Upon looking at the research in referreed scientific journals, I was disappointed to learn that the claims about this product have not been found in scientifically-designed studies. So I stopped taking the product and, upon doing so, did not notice any adverse effects that would have suggested this product was doing me some good. I have to admit, I was seduced by the reviews to try this product and by a recommendation by an exercise "guru" of sorts. I am a 51-year-old female who does cardio, weight lifting, ab work, pilates, etc. and a university professor who should have known to read the research literature first.

This one is the best !

Posted by Reviewer2412676 on Sep 13, 2010

This product gave me a good result. Shape of my wast looks better than before which my friend found me so. But before I decide to repeat, I tryed other 3 brands and didn't work any of them. I think that any oil product of Nature's Way works really well.

They work

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Mar 18, 2010

They work but the thing is you MUST work out and eat healthy, if you don't they have no effect what so ever. When I did work out and take theses they made my belly fat go down and I had better energy during exercise. But when I stopped working out, it stopped working.

Husband's taking it

Posted by Christal on Mar 11, 2010

It's over a month now,& hubby has at most lost 1 kg. The good news is, he hasn't gained any more weight, coz he really doesn't watch what he eats and snacks a lot without working out. So, I guess it's helping. But after he's finished with this bottle, we'll probably try other weight loss products.