Nature's Way, Calcium, Mag, & Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2321305 on Feb 07, 2008

I've used these for years and the capsules are much easier to digest than a pill.

Nothing better at nighttime

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

Everyone needs this mineral combination. I add potassium for leg cramps, and I sleep so much better at night.

Calcium is a must

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Oct 05, 2010

I know how important it is to take calcium every day and you can't always get enough out of your food. According to Dr. Oz you should split it up and take half in the morning an hour after your am meal and the other half an hour after your last meal of the day. At my age "66" I have to have more than a younger person. I have strong bones and I exercise and use upper body machines to keep me healthy.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Feb 10, 2009

The magnesium in this product really helps with muscles. I'm constantly tensed in my neck and shoulders and this product really helps relax the muscles. Also, my husband has arthritis and I can tell he doesn't complain of hurting so much when he's taking this product.

Excellent

Posted by favs-of-lala on Nov 19, 2010

Doing great on it. Easy to swallow and I take at bedtime for more restful night sleep.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Mar 16, 2009

My doctor wanted me to increase my Calcium, and the Magnesium offsets the effect of the Calcium, and the Zinc helps build my immunity. Great product!

from belly fat to belly flat

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Jul 05, 2008

calcium, mag & zinc is recommended in Dr Randolph's book Great price and fast shipping

superb calcium blend

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Nov 03, 2007

Nature's Way Calcium blend with magnesium and zinc is the best calcium formula I have used. Over several years, I have tried lots of different forms of calcium. No other brand or blend impresses me like this Nature's Way product.

Nature's Way. Calcium, Mag & Zinc

Posted by Reviewer3321168 on Oct 24, 2008

Seems to keep m feeling balanced internally. The capsules are a bit large and makes it difficult to swallow. But, I am pleased with my sense of well-being.

Nature's Way, Calcium, Mag & Zinc, 250 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2331380 on Dec 29, 2008

I've been using for years, I like that it has all the vitamins I need per my doctor in a calcium pill.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »