Foot pain

Posted by Reviewer2856172 on Jun 04, 2009

I had been dealing with severe foot pain ever since my baby was born. The doctors proposed it had something to do with my joints loosening and my flat foot prolapsing. Regardless, I have tried many things for relief, but accidently found that once I began this supplement, my pain was reduced by about 80%.

calcium and magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2965258 on Feb 05, 2012

excellent product especially to stop muscle cramps

Helps with Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3105279 on Sep 09, 2009

Taking calcium/magnesium at night has helped me with leg cramps during my pregnancy.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I believe this product keeps my bones and heart strong. Good balance of calcium to magnesium and easily absorbed.

good combo of elements

Posted by Reviewer1744102 on Jun 20, 2011

This is a good balance of ingredients. Easy size to swallow.

Calcium 500mg & Magnesium 250mg

Posted by Reviewer1606005 on Feb 15, 2009

I only wish I could find this same Calcium 500 / Magnesium 250 in just one capsule (you have to take 3 of these capsules to get that dosage). But at least they are allergen free. Thanks.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 30, 2007

This is a good product for the convenience of a calcium product in a capsule form. I prefer peter gillham calm plus calcium or pure essence ionic fizz because I think they are more readily absorbed, but this one works when you don't have time to make a hot tea out of the others.

Easy to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer3112535 on Sep 20, 2010

These are much easier to swallow than the chalkier pills I have taken before. I gave it (4) stars because the I have to take so many a day to make (1) dosage.

Good Balance

Posted by Reviewer3140432 on Feb 04, 2008

Had trouble finding a good balance of cal vs mag. A little large, but good on the whole.

Calcium for Digestive issue

Posted by Reviewer2811637 on Mar 27, 2007

My husband has Crohns, and I have a weak spleen too (TCM dx). He works Computer Software at a large company. He is on the computer 8-12 hours/day. He gets really bad eye aches when his calcium decreases. Since we do semi-macrobiotic for bothe of us, we need to watch to calcium/mag level. I like how there is a combined types of calcium. I like how it is a powdered capsule and easily digestible. If he misses a dose and takes a hard capsule - he has severe eye aches by afternoon or evening. I am not sure I am going to like how they might raise the price on this after my review though! The price is right - I don't have to search anymore for a better product at this point.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »