Softer looking skin

Posted by Reviewer2845453 on Jun 14, 2009

I am not as pleased with this product as I'd hoped I would be. I am a 50 year old woman with sun damaged skin. I have acne spots, age spots, melasma, and a little vitiligo. This product does make my skin appear softer and gives it a slight glow, which I love. This helps slightly with the visual appearance of my skin, but only while I have the product on. However, I have used Alloette skin brighteners and they work much better in that they greatly improved the appearances of all of my skin problems, even after the product was washed off. Alloette is very expensive though. This product is less than 1/4 the price of Alloette. It's a decent product for the price, though the tube is very small. I was a little shocked at the size of it when I first saw it.

Feels good on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jul 10, 2009

This cream is not heavy and does not feel greasy. I don't know yet if it will work on the dark spots on my skin I would like to fade.

I like this.

Posted by Reviewer3036037 on Oct 23, 2011

I have always worried about my liver spots near eyes. This seemed to break down spots. I will use steadily.