Nature's Way, Cat's Claw Bark, 485 mg, 100 Capsules

Lyme Disease - Fibromyalgia - Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1269350 on Sep 11, 2012

After reading a clinical study on the connection of Lyme Disease and Fibromialgia and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, I figured I had nothing to loose. After 2 months use, the Fibromialgia began to go away. Was able to walk a mile or more per day for the first time in years. As for the chemical sensitivities, it took a year of taking Cat's Claw, but finally I can go into public again and not be put to bed for days to weeks from breathing the fragrances and other chemicals in the buildings. This has been the biggest pivotal point in my healing process. I also give it to my husband as part of his cancer program.

This thing perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 18, 2012

This thing is perfect as always and from any brand at iherb. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, cleansing, anti-cancer, etc. In few words - perfect stuff. Price is extremely good. This product to my family is one of the miracles mother nature is giving to us. It is so affordable, cheap and such a cool and strong stuff. It did help me few times with my severe ear inflammations with fever. I was taking for 6-8 capsules per day and no other medicines or other curing methods. Cat's claw was cleaning out my ears naturally through my face. Yeah, exactly through my face. The only one bad thing about it was redness and swollen face while cleansing. If only 1 ear was sick, then only 1 side of the face was red and swollen. But it is worth to suffer that, because its all right, no pain or other bad feeling. Also it helped to my mommy, after she knew she has brain tumor. When she started to take it along with gingko biloba (it is cheap miracle also), after 2 weeks she could already drive to the same mountain by bicycle by herself, where she couldn't drive herself before and was in need to go with bicycle on feet, because of weak heart and other illnesses tumor caused to her. Not to mention flu, cold stuff. Cat's claw naturally can take away your 38 C temperature after couple of minutes.

awesome for Lyme disease

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on May 17, 2010

when I take these.. even when I cant afford the 9 capsules a day (100 capsule bottle id be buying every 11 days!) then I notice a HUGE difference in my well being feelings..and no depression/anxiety ...and no nervous system symptoms (tongue issues) if I just take 4 or 6 instead of the just 3 I was taking a day... I love it and this is the exact one in Buehner's healing lyme book. I took 3 a day for many many months so that 100 would last a month,but as soon as I upped it to 4,5 or 6... I noticed a great big difference:) ill be so happy when I can afford the 9 a day for the full 11-12 months. this is the MAIN lyme herb to take..if you cant afford all of the others such as sarsaparilla,andrographis..resveratrol..just take this.... I noticed it was just as good as the samento(liquid) so dont worry too much about TOA free because I DO have very sensitive autoimmune disorders and havent had troubles whatsoever. the second herb recommended if you can ONLY get two is the resveratrol..japanese knotweed type by source naturals.ive been through a few bottles. but ivebeen out for a month and THIS cats claw ALONE is what I take and feeling great:)

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer3072736 on Nov 26, 2009

I have RA and fibromyalgia. This product works very well and relieves pain effectively. I also take minocycline for RA, and it seems to work almost as well. Definately something to add to current treatments if you have these issues.

An Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2623687 on Mar 26, 2010

I've been using Nature's Way Cat's Claw, off and on, for ten years or so. Most of the time, I don'e need it. For the previous twenty years, I suffered with Ulcerative Colitis which 3 Gastroenterologist couldn't help. It completely baffled the third doctor. I have no doubt that it could save thousands from unneeded pain and suffering. I feel that with the use of Cat's Claw some lives could actually be saved.