Nature's Way, Cayenne Extra Hot, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Awesome Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1261358 on Apr 17, 2011

I highly recommend it. I have seen a definite improvement in my memory and my overall well being. I find if I take it on a full stomach I have better results. I'm still waiting to see if it is helpful for weight loss. It may just take longer for me. I will continue buying it.

Perfecto

Posted by 5378393119685005816 on Oct 04, 2012

This product is high quality and perfectly addresses my issues! I open the capsules and empty the contents into hot water and lemon juice first thing in the morning as a long term de-toxifier and a energy booster far better than coffee. I now drink decaf.coffee for the taste and pleasure.

If I could only take one supplement, cayenne would be my choice for all its health benefits!

Posted by Reviewer1658061 on Jan 30, 2010

Cayenne has so many wonderful health benefits to our bodies that I truly don't understand why everyone isn't taking it!!! If you can tolerate the heat then take this supplement! I would recommend Nature's Way Cayenne for those beginning to use this, but if your stomach can handle this "Extra Hot" then I would recommend this one! I absolutely love this product, and if I could only take one supplement---it would be cayenne!!!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1478398 on Jul 28, 2010

I really like this product it has helped in lowering my blood pressure

Love it!