If I could only take one supplement, cayenne would be my choice for all its health benefits!

Posted by Reviewer1658061 on Jan 30, 2010

Cayenne has so many wonderful health benefits to our bodies that I truly don't understand why everyone isn't taking it!!! If you can tolerate the heat then take this supplement! I would recommend Nature's Way Cayenne for those beginning to use this, but if your stomach can handle this "Extra Hot" then I would recommend this one! I absolutely love this product, and if I could only take one supplement---it would be cayenne!!!

Awesome Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1261358 on Apr 17, 2011

I highly recommend it. I have seen a definite improvement in my memory and my overall well being. I find if I take it on a full stomach I have better results. I'm still waiting to see if it is helpful for weight loss. It may just take longer for me. I will continue buying it.

Perfecto

Posted by 5378393119685005816 on Oct 04, 2012

This product is high quality and perfectly addresses my issues! I open the capsules and empty the contents into hot water and lemon juice first thing in the morning as a long term de-toxifier and a energy booster far better than coffee. I now drink decaf.coffee for the taste and pleasure.

Preventative Medicine

Posted by Reviewer1743622 on Dec 25, 2007

Use with caution! Super potent. Used in my plan of preventative medications. the Extra Hot version 100,000 heat units can be dangerous. Recommend 40,000 heat units. Read up on Cayenne (Amazon, Google)

Excellent purchase

Posted by Reviewer1525078 on Apr 09, 2008

Nature's Way Cayenne Extra Hot is an excellent product at a great price. Shipment was prompt...thanks. Raul Galindo

good quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on May 05, 2008

good quality and price

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

It is just what I need!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1478398 on Jul 28, 2010

I really like this product it has helped in lowering my blood pressure

Wonderful product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 03, 2013

I use these every day to keep my blood thinned out as I react badly to electromagnetic frequencies which thicken my blood. These cayenne caps really work. Significant difference.

Very Hot

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Feb 13, 2014

This is good HOT cayenne, can feel it work rapidly, but I would advise caution only take when your body has become accustomed to the lower heat unit cayenne, the first few times I took this I could feel it in hitting my colon area within minutes

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »