It's a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2394906 on Mar 17, 2010

This product is amazing. I was able to trash my Buspar which made me so dizzy I couldn't walk. It has a calming affect that enables me to get the best nights sleep I've had in years. I will definetly be ordering more. Thank You

Chamomile soothes....

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jun 02, 2010

Chamomile is an excellent product and soothes not only the nerves but the whole digestive tract. Relaxes the stomach and bowel and works better than any laxative long term. This herb also appears to be safe to use long term. Nature's Way has quality products.

Great for Stomach spasms

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Apr 12, 2008

This product is great for nausea and stomach spasms. Also good for lower intestinal cramping. Used at all times of the day without sleepiness (2 capsules). Not sure if it helps with sleep for me, testing that.

Natures Way Chamomile

Posted by Reviewer1867733 on Mar 23, 2009

They work well calming the digestive system, the effects are felt straight away.

SLUMBER AND STOMACH

Posted by Reviewer1365463 on Jun 20, 2009

AIDS IN MY SLEEP AND CALMS MY STOMACH (IBS).

Great

Posted by Reviewer3199529 on Oct 18, 2007

Works for helping sleep, great service.

Nice calming herb

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on Sep 26, 2008

IHerbs has the best pricing anywhere. I never shop the health food stores anymore because the mark-up is so high. This herb isn't expensive, but I still shop with IHerbs

Chamomile

Posted by Reviewer1716272 on Sep 11, 2008

Excellent Product

Gentle and Calm

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Feb 02, 2011

My stomach quivers at night...until I started taking these. Not only do they ease me into sleep, they calm my entire digestive system. Nature's Way Chamomile Flowers are now a welcome and essential part of my nightly routine. I am so thankful I don't need Rx any more at night. Sweet dreams!

Great way to drift off to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2496088 on Oct 14, 2013

This not only helps my muscles relax, but slows down and relaxes my racing mind. It makes me feel both calm and happy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »