Nature's Way, Change-O-Life, 7 Herb Blend, 440 mg, 100 Capsules

Not happy - Thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer2524462 on Jun 06, 2009

I don't often write reviews on vitamins but wow - this is the first product that has 100% reduced my hot flashes. I used to take 2 soy isoflavins a day - didn't quite cut it but I was happy. Read black cohosh was also helpful so I tried this product. (also Natures Way is a great company) Ladies - I cannot tell you the difference. I stopped the soy and just take this and I'm thrilled. (and I had the Dante's Inferno-type flashes) Try it - you won't be sorry.

A blessing for women!!

Posted by Reviewer2744055 on Apr 23, 2009

I have used this product all during my menopause and now that I am post menopausal, I still take 2 every morning...I feel it keeps me balanced throughout the day. This product was a god send for me.... I did not take any clinical drugs, even through the worst times..... this should be a part of every woman's diet.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1521475 on Apr 27, 2009

This mixture of well-proven supplements is very effective when taken regularly and results are noticeable in a very short time. I would recommend this to any female starting to go through the "change of life."

Change-O-Life

Posted by Reviewer1978452 on Sep 29, 2009

I bought this for a friend who is going through pre- pre-menopause. It helped me 15 years ago and is still effective in reducing hot flashes and managing all other annoying changes during this major life change!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3072530 on Oct 10, 2009

This product has helped with the night sweats and sleepless nights!