Great-great!!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

My wife says it is great product for a great price!!! And it's helping her so much!

Not used yet, but trust Natur's Way.

Posted by Reviewer1893348 on Dec 04, 2012

Have not used yet.

Found relief

Posted by 5484536307502590873 on Nov 12, 2012

Yes, I feel that this herb has made quite a difference with my hot flushes - I don't seem to get the sweating like I was getting

Nature's Way, Change-O-Life

Posted by 5404456717614126647 on Jul 29, 2012

Complete balance - would recommend

THAT WAS QUICK !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1464825 on Apr 25, 2012

The quickest results I have ever gotten with a supplement. I went from having hot flashes to not having them on the same day that I received this supplement. Amazing!

Time Marches On

Posted by 5674406860631539187 on Apr 25, 2012

When the "glue" of a household lets go, it is never a good thing! Known affectionately by many names "Mom" and "Honey" are two of the most responsibility oriented for me. When I could no longer manage living up to the responsibility associated with those 2 important titles without feeling like I was flying apart in all directions; I knew it was time to make a change. Now my multi-tasking skills are back on track and my emotions are manageable without spiraling to an escalation of temper or downhill run of prolonged despair. The body operated on a delicate balance which is strongly governed by hormones; that should never be taken lightly! Thank you iHerb for making Change-O-Life available for this 42 year old who still has so much life to live!!

Good Product

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Oct 17, 2011

I had a hysterectomy in my 30s. I'm now in my mid fifties and find I was able to bypass the hot flash period. Yay! I purchased Change-O-Life because a reviewer of this product mentioned how it helps with mood swings. With the absence of my monthly periods, mood swings have long since left me. But, I have occasion where my fibromyalgia and lupus flares can cause some mood swings. This product helps greatly to mellow out minor depression and upsets. I highly recommend this product.

No relief

Posted by Reviewer1816220 on Sep 14, 2011

I have not gotten any relief from the Change-O-Life product. My hotflashes and night sweats are very severe though so I don't know if I am a good one to judge this product by. I have had them for almost 6 years now and I have yet to find a product that can give me any relief.

Change o life

Posted by Reviewer2943803 on Jul 22, 2011

so hard to tell if product working...menopause just makes you cranky...lol

good

Posted by Reviewer3309484 on Jul 03, 2011

helped stop hot flashes