Many Uses for Activated Charcoal

Posted by Reviewer1487108 on May 21, 2009

There are so many uses for activated Charcoal. I recommend that every household keep this product in stock. It is great for those suffering from diarrhea or bloating. We have also used it when we got food poisoning. It should be kept in household where small children are present in case of accidental poisonings. Then, I keep it in case of scorpion or bee/wasp stings, or spider bites. I was bit by a brown recluse several years ago, and I opened a capsule and made a paste with a few drops of water. I applied it to the bite and 24 hours later, it had absorbed all the poison. The bite was completely healed within a week!

Great product

Posted by paisleyjade on May 19, 2011

Everyone should have this in their home. I live in Japan and after Fukushima exploded my family started having fever, chills, and upset stomach, and under my fingernails turned black! I then remembered as a child my mother was in the hospital and the staff accidentally gave her a medication she was highly allergic took and she had a severe, life threatening reaction and they made her drink pure powered charcoal mixed with water to get out the poison. When I remembered this I gave my family this charcoal and everyone of us got better and my fingernails returned to normal. So for cleansing the body of chemicals and poison it works.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Oct 27, 2009

I can name 3 things this has done for me right off the bat-- 1. When I wake up with heartburn I take two of these and I am able to go back to sleep immediately. 2. When making cookies with my children I allowed myself one more cookie and really upset my stomach with all of the over-indulgence of sweetness-- I popped two of these capsules with a glass of water and with in a few minutes my stomach ache was gone. 3. I felt a sore throat and ear ache coming on and I took 2 of these in the morning.. then two in the afternoon.. and by the next day I felt no symptoms of infections setting in.

For brushing teeth.

Posted by FourSeasons on May 16, 2011

My teeth have been off-white for years. After brushing with Charcoal for only a week, there is a noticeable move toward whiteness! Amazing, when you think about it. Black powder produces whiter teeth.

Charcoal- a real life saver

Posted by pattipike53 on Mar 11, 2007

I would never be without charcoal, as charcoal can save your life. Used this charcoal on a spider bite. I think it was a brown recluse because of what happened, but cannot be sure since I didn't see the spider that bit me. Just noticed that my elbow began to feel as if it had been scraped. But it had no signs of a scrape, just one or two holes. Within 48 hours a small ulcerated sore appeared. I immediately began to treat it with charcoal mixed with a tiny amount of water. It never got worse and began to heal. Within five days there was nothing but a scab. I like this brand of charcoal. And I like i-herb's prices. I can't find charcoal in the drug store for less than $12.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2798478 on Mar 23, 2008

This product helps if you are experiencing bloat, stomach illness or just ate too much and need your food to digest properly. The greatest thing is you feel better shortly after you digest 2 capsules with any discomfort related to these symptoms

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

We take these with fiber when we are concerned about removing toxins from the digestive tract—chemicals, bacteria, signs of poisoning, or after eating something moldy. This brand seems to be stronger than our previous brand, so we can take less.

works for gas

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Aug 26, 2009

i've bought quite a few products from iherb, but this would be the one with the most noticeable effect. Really helped my stomach/colon upsets due to gas & i won't be without it now! Recommended.

Saver for morning sickness!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I took this supplement because I am pregnant, and I read that it helps with morning sickness. It actually works! I don't take it daily, only when I feel nauseated. Activated charcoal adsorbs a wide range of toxins in the body. Morning sickness may be caused by low level toxins, therefore activated charcoal can help a great deal. Daily I use liquid bentonite clay for detox puposes ie adsorption of heavy metals and pesticides. Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

It's Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2284411 on Dec 28, 2009

This product works even better then I though it would I consider it the new miracle substance I will continue to use it for sure and I suggest every one else in the world should use it as well. I am starting to be able to walk up stairs, I have not been able to for years, and I can breath much better, I sleep better at night, and think clearer and faster