Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

I have use it its good stuff.

good

Posted by 5228917986635810762 on Apr 22, 2016

تحت التجربه

amazing product

Posted by 5633022936370845098 on Apr 15, 2016

I LOVE IT , i used it with the green clay and it was amazing will order again منتج رائع استخدمته مع ماسك الطين الاخضر وكان جدا جدا ممتاز انصح الجميع به

activated charcoal

Posted by blurhoney on Mar 19, 2016

everyone should get this. good for teeth whitening and even face masks! this is effective and value for money!

awesome

Posted by 4636566230579717517 on Feb 22, 2016

+++

Excellent Product

Posted by lisamaree on Feb 09, 2016

Find it relives heartburn.

Great product for teeth whitening

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've used these to whiten my teeth with great success. Simply open a capsule and mix with some water, and dip your toothbrush in it. Your toothbrush and entire mouth will turn black while you brush your teeth with it, but don't worry, it washes off real easy and you'll be left with slightly whiter teeth! Do this every day for two weeks and you'll notice a pretty surprising improvement in the whiteness of your teeth. I also know you can take these to minimize the bad effect of junky food, a purpose which I haven't really used them for since I rarely eat junky food! Supposedly these are great to avoid a hangover also, when taken with vitamin C.

never arrived

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Jan 07, 2016

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.

Charcoal

Posted by 5440521507017677496 on Dec 28, 2015

Something I always like to keep on hand. Taken internally or opened and used externally it is a quality charcoal product.

Used for my teeth

Posted by 5624563404015115267 on Dec 12, 2015

I had heard that thus would be great for teeth, so I bought it to check it out and it truly works. I brush my teeth with it and there's a noticeable whiter smile afterwards. As for other uses, I'm not too sure, but I'll continue experimenting.