Anti bloating

Posted by Reviewer1919726 on Dec 08, 2011

The best anti bloating solution that I have tried.

Charcoal caps

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Dec 20, 2011

This is wonderful to get rid of stinky gas and stomach pains or bad food, digestion problems. I took 4 caps after a meal where I thought I ate bad contaminated food and with in 2 hours, I felt great! I have bottle with me at all times.

good product w/o magnesium stearate in it

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

Was glad to find a good activated charcoal product without mag. stearate. I feel better now that I don't take so many products with that additive in them.

Standard to have in pantry & first aid

Posted by ant-health on Sep 13, 2012

Saved my cat from poisoning & also great for stomach upsets or food poisoning

V.I.P. - Very Important Product

Posted by Reviewer2591812 on Jul 06, 2015

I've taken these after eating something "funny" and subsequently feeling sick to my stomach. . .unfortunately, on numerous occasions. In each case, I can honestly say I felt much better within half an hour of swallowing two capsules. This is a must-have product for your medicine cabinet.

Activated charcoal will become more popular

Posted by Kareny on Sep 09, 2015

There are some instances where activated charcoal should not be used (I think a partially obstructed bowel is one of them) so do your homework before using it. That said, I have used it a couple of times with the onset of mild food poisoning and it has made a bit of difference (though not easy to tell because the severity of the food poisoning cannot be anticipated I suppose). The last time I used it I had caught the stomach flu and thought I had food poisoning so took them. I spewed up black and it definitely was the charcoal (not blood). Of course it doesn't help with stomach flu. Easy to swallow small capsules that you can break open and use for other purposes if you desire.

Good product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Good for gas and diarrhoea. Don't take with other medications / supplements. You need to have an 8 hour window between as it they will not work.

good

Posted by marianF on Jun 11, 2015

Ordered this for my brother's girlfriend.She mixes it with her toothpaste to remove stains from her teeth and finds it very effective.

ALWAYS HAVE THIS

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Mar 11, 2014

ALWAYS have this on hand for both man and beast. a couple of tabs for diarrhoea in animals helps settle the system ( ONLY IF YOU KNOW IT IS DIET INVOLVED) otherwise SEE YOUR VET the same for us...... but a good standby never the less

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 21, 2014

I use the capsules in a face wash and it perfect