very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

Lo utilizo para hacer mascarillas

Posted by Reviewer3190986 on May 15, 2012

Yo no las compre para tomarlas, lo compre para hacer mascarillas mezclando el polvito con arcilla. Para ese cometido estan muy bien, pero no se como funcionan cuando te las tomas

action on bloatness

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on May 12, 2012

we take it every time with a rich meal and is efficient right away

Essential Product.

Posted by Reviewer3322916 on Jan 26, 2012

Keep this stuff in your house, you never know when you'll need it. Use it when you have a tummy ache, or have eaten something bad. It will suck up anything bad that you may have consumed. Only use when needed.

Great for detox...it grabs all the

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 18, 2012

toxins and takes it with to the stools! If you have a serious illness and are trying to get well I take 6-10 pills at one time (check with your doctor disclaimer goes here). Make sure you take this 2 hrs before and 2hrs after any food/supplements because it will drag those too out of the body! Activated Charcoal is great for detox. I use it in conjunction with ionic foot bath, probiotics, etc.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jan 12, 2012

felt sick - took this, half hour later avoided throwing up. Helping my friend feeling less bloated also.

Charcoal caps

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Dec 20, 2011

This is wonderful to get rid of stinky gas and stomach pains or bad food, digestion problems. I took 4 caps after a meal where I thought I ate bad contaminated food and with in 2 hours, I felt great! I have bottle with me at all times.

Anti bloating

Posted by Reviewer1919726 on Dec 08, 2011

The best anti bloating solution that I have tried.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2980361 on Nov 28, 2011

Worked well to calm my stomach.

a life saver

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Nov 04, 2011

I had been having stomach pain--very uncomfortable. Not sure if it's an ulcer, gall bladder problem or something else. One really bad night, I did some searching on the internet for something to ease the pain. Most of the things recommended I didn't have or would need a prescription to get--something I try to avoid. But one article did recommend activated charcoal--something I had on hand--pretty important at 3am. About 30 minutes after taking a couple, I felt better than I had in weeks. I had to keep taking them about every 2 hrs to keep the pain at bay so I did more research on I-herb. Added mastic gum, aloe vera and DGL (licorice) to my daily routine--what a relief. Now I only take the charcoal when the pain flares up but I won't be without it again. Do some research--it's pretty amazing stuff, not just for stomach discomfort!