Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2954435 on Jul 28, 2010

It is great to have on hand - Husband and bulldog have very sensitive digestive systems - The charcoal is a quick fix for both of them - Husband packs a bottle on international travel - It is gentle and effective - We highly recommend

These work great!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I like the amount of activated charcoal in these. These will help keep gas in your system down. I use two a day along with a tbsp of Zeoforce and cholestyramine in 16oz water to remove toxins from my body; all this produces gas. I have mold in my system and my dr is using these things to clear it out of my system. This brand does not leave/leak charcoal from the capsules into the bottle.

A First-Aid-Kit Item

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

This is a must-have home remedy for offensive flatulence due to garlic or legume consumption, or bloating and diarrheoa due to indigestion or food poisoning. It can also be taken without food, but "goes down" better with some. Stop taking the moment relief is felt. Over consumption of charcoal can lead to constipation. Avoid taking with medication and nutritional supplements as these may become absorbed by the charcoal. I trust Nature's Way.

I love it!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I have used AC extensively and it's a product I keep with me at all times. I even keep a couple of capsules in my bag, when I go hiking etc. It's a great all rounder. I've used it to detox my liver, to whiten my teeth and remove gum infection (with awesome results), to clear a skin infection from a bug bite, even as a face mask! I recommend it to all my friends and family! I love it!

This appears to be purer than the Nature's Answer brand

Posted by Reviewer1873086 on Apr 21, 2011

I ordered this at the same time as the Nature's Answer brand. When I finished a bottle of a Solaray brand and started Nature's Answer, Ibut became slightly ill. I think this has something to do with the calcium silicate or possibly the rice flour. This brand has neither which is more important for someone with EI/MCS and food allergies.