Activated charcoal will become more popular

Posted by Kareny on Sep 09, 2015

There are some instances where activated charcoal should not be used (I think a partially obstructed bowel is one of them) so do your homework before using it. That said, I have used it a couple of times with the onset of mild food poisoning and it has made a bit of difference (though not easy to tell because the severity of the food poisoning cannot be anticipated I suppose). The last time I used it I had caught the stomach flu and thought I had food poisoning so took them. I spewed up black and it definitely was the charcoal (not blood). Of course it doesn't help with stomach flu. Easy to swallow small capsules that you can break open and use for other purposes if you desire.

Good product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Good for gas and diarrhoea. Don't take with other medications / supplements. You need to have an 8 hour window between as it they will not work.

good

Posted by marianF on Jun 11, 2015

Ordered this for my brother's girlfriend.She mixes it with her toothpaste to remove stains from her teeth and finds it very effective.

Saves you when nothing else does

Posted by Butterfly on Oct 04, 2014

Had a terrible case of stomach flu some time ago, on the 5th day I was in a bad shape...then I took around 1000 mg of this divided in two doses and started recovering almost immidiately. A true lifesaver, I was ready for the ER and now I'll ALWAYS have this stuff in stock.

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 21, 2014

I use the capsules in a face wash and it perfect

Excellent Product

Posted by lisamaree on Feb 09, 2016

Find it relives heartburn.

Great product !

Posted by Ruby64 on May 19, 2016

I use it also for brushing my teeth, and take one every day . Recommended !

latest tooth whitening craze

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

There are reviews, blogs, and videos all over the internet about using charcoal for natural tooth whitening. We decided to give it a try. It does work, with disciplined frequency. However, we were immediately pleased with other noticeable oral health benefits: smoother teeth (like dentist fresh), healthier gums, and better breath. There is no taste to the product, which is also convenient.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2244061 on Nov 20, 2007

good for calming down an active stomach

Just in case

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jul 23, 2012

Haven't had to use any. Got them in case of food poisoning. Used charcoal tablets in the past when got a case of food poisoning and the charcoal helped to quickly clear up the poisons