Favourite - with no hidden nasties

Posted by Reviewer3002952 on Sep 27, 2013

I purchased this as part of a 'detox' aid namely because of the good reviews and also as it is pure activated charcoal in a non-gelatine capsule. Works definitely works well for me, and no untoward issues either. I now separate the capsules and empty the charcoal straight into my mouth! It is good to take lots of water when taking activated charcoal. Will continue to buy - excellent price and shipping from iherb!

Activated charcoal will become more popular

Posted by Kareny on Sep 09, 2015

There are some instances where activated charcoal should not be used (I think a partially obstructed bowel is one of them) so do your homework before using it. That said, I have used it a couple of times with the onset of mild food poisoning and it has made a bit of difference (though not easy to tell because the severity of the food poisoning cannot be anticipated I suppose). The last time I used it I had caught the stomach flu and thought I had food poisoning so took them. I spewed up black and it definitely was the charcoal (not blood). Of course it doesn't help with stomach flu. Easy to swallow small capsules that you can break open and use for other purposes if you desire.

Standard to have in pantry & first aid

Posted by ant-health on Sep 13, 2012

Saved my cat from poisoning & also great for stomach upsets or food poisoning

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

My daughter takes this everyday to help her with her 'stomach problems'. It helps settle it and stop queasy feelings and belching. In fact she reckons they work like magic to make her feel better!!! and has to have a constant suppl on hand.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2244061 on Nov 20, 2007

good for calming down an active stomach

Good product

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on Jan 07, 2014

I used this to remove smell in the shoes. Works excellent, even better than washing the shoes with detergent. This removed the smell totally.Have not use it orally yet, but will bring it for overseas trip in case of any stomach upset due to food allergy or poisoning.

not good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I don't like it

Just in case

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jul 23, 2012

Haven't had to use any. Got them in case of food poisoning. Used charcoal tablets in the past when got a case of food poisoning and the charcoal helped to quickly clear up the poisons

never arrived

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Jan 07, 2016

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.

activated charcoal

Posted by blurhoney on Mar 19, 2016

everyone should get this. good for teeth whitening and even face masks! this is effective and value for money!