great

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 31, 2010

great for any stomach upset. stopped my mothers food poising in it's tracks last week. i also suffer from ulcerative colitis and if i feel a bout coming on i take a couple. it seem so set me straight.

Ultimate medicine

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011

Well if you have issue with your stomach ... or colon ... more to say ... you can throw other medicines. This one is strong enough to take care of a lot of your troubles, in a very natural way. Great product, saved my days and my nights (tons of them).

work well

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Nov 06, 2010

great for an upset stomach, but take alone as they can interfere with absorption of other supplements.

Great for detox...it grabs all the

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 18, 2012

toxins and takes it with to the stools! If you have a serious illness and are trying to get well I take 6-10 pills at one time (check with your doctor disclaimer goes here). Make sure you take this 2 hrs before and 2hrs after any food/supplements because it will drag those too out of the body! Activated Charcoal is great for detox. I use it in conjunction with ionic foot bath, probiotics, etc.

Awesome for MCS patients and food poisoning

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 28, 2013

Mops up all the toxins off the blood & gut and excess ammonia before it enters the brain. A life saver in case of accidental overdoses of prescription meds etc. and with food poisoning.

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer1099588 on Apr 14, 2011

It stops acid reflux. It stops nausea and sour stomach. No more 'kidney stone building' antiacids for me! I am extremely happy with the product.

A great travel aid

Posted by Reviewer3254772 on Jan 31, 2010

I always take this along when I travel out of the country along with probiotics. When we were in the middle east everyone else in our group got quite sick but I just took 4 every hour when I felt an upset until the attack disappeared and never got sick. Remember not to take beneficial vitamins, etc. at the same time as it absorbs everything.

Charcoal capsules

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 29, 2009

Charcoal is excellent to break up gas or stop diarrhea. I have used this product for years and find it very helpful.

Super supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2825125 on Oct 18, 2010

I take these almost every day. They clean up my stomach when I feel bloated after meal. I also take a couple of them, when I have hangover too, and it works!!!

Charcoal Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2740824 on Apr 01, 2011

Three years ago I had a horrendous case of food poisoning. I was so sick I thought I would die and these charcoal capsules literally saved me!