Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Way, Charcoal, Activated, 280 mg, 100 Capsules

Charcoal- a real life saver

Posted by Reviewer1547306 on Mar 11, 2007

I would never be without charcoal, as charcoal can save your life. Used this charcoal on a spider bite. I think it was a brown recluse because of what happened, but cannot be sure since I didn't see the spider that bit me. Just noticed that my elbow began to feel as if it had been scraped. But it had no signs of a scrape, just one or two holes. Within 48 hours a small ulcerated sore appeared. I immediately began to treat it with charcoal mixed with a tiny amount of water. It never got worse and began to heal. Within five days there was nothing but a scab. I like this brand of charcoal. And I like i-herb's prices. I can't find charcoal in the drug store for less than $12.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2798478 on Mar 23, 2008

This product helps if you are experiencing bloat, stomach illness or just ate too much and need your food to digest properly. The greatest thing is you feel better shortly after you digest 2 capsules with any discomfort related to these symptoms

works for gas

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Aug 26, 2009

i've bought quite a few products from iherb, but this would be the one with the most noticeable effect. Really helped my stomach/colon upsets due to gas & i won't be without it now! Recommended.

Awesome for MCS patients and food poisoning

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 28, 2013

Mops up all the toxins off the blood & gut and excess ammonia before it enters the brain. A life saver in case of accidental overdoses of prescription meds etc. and with food poisoning.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

We take these with fiber when we are concerned about removing toxins from the digestive tract—chemicals, bacteria, signs of poisoning, or after eating something moldy. This brand seems to be stronger than our previous brand, so we can take less.