These work great!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I like the amount of activated charcoal in these. These will help keep gas in your system down. I use two a day along with a tbsp of Zeoforce and cholestyramine in 16oz water to remove toxins from my body; all this produces gas. I have mold in my system and my dr is using these things to clear it out of my system. This brand does not leave/leak charcoal from the capsules into the bottle.

Pulls out the junk especially pesticides

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on May 24, 2008

I could tell it was doing something. Felt very calm after taking 2. Everyone should have this on hand in case of accidental poisoning.

Review on Nature's Way Activated Charcoal capsules

Posted by 4740410512276343596 on Sep 14, 2013

i don't take this orally so i can't really tell. i break the capsules to get the activated charcoal powder and dip my toothbrush on the bristles and brush my teeth with it. it does clean well and doesn't leave black residue. when i'm lazy, i mixed with water and gargle it as oral wash. And its affordable!

Everyone should use this!

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

Great for gas, food poisoning, removing toxins from the body, and even spider bites when applied topically.

Helps get rid of flatulence

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Jan 24, 2007

If I have a bit of flatulence, I simply take 2 of these, and FOR ME, within a half hour all signs of gas are gone. YEAH!!!

Natures Answer

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Mar 24, 2011

A highly effective product for wind reduction etc in the digestive tract.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jan 12, 2012

felt sick - took this, half hour later avoided throwing up. Helping my friend feeling less bloated also.

Great product for teeth whitening

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've used these to whiten my teeth with great success. Simply open a capsule and mix with some water, and dip your toothbrush in it. Your toothbrush and entire mouth will turn black while you brush your teeth with it, but don't worry, it washes off real easy and you'll be left with slightly whiter teeth! Do this every day for two weeks and you'll notice a pretty surprising improvement in the whiteness of your teeth. I also know you can take these to minimize the bad effect of junky food, a purpose which I haven't really used them for since I rarely eat junky food! Supposedly these are great to avoid a hangover also, when taken with vitamin C.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Aug 17, 2010

Helped solve my gas problems. It was better than the enzymes I was using.Thanks

Excellant!

Posted by Reviewer2080296 on Sep 26, 2010

Whenever I eat a meal that doesn't quite sit right, I pop 2 of these capsules, and I feel better in about an hour! Seriously, these charcoal capsules are a life saver for folks who have to eat out a lot!