Everyone should use this!

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

Great for gas, food poisoning, removing toxins from the body, and even spider bites when applied topically.

Helps get rid of flatulence

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Jan 24, 2007

If I have a bit of flatulence, I simply take 2 of these, and FOR ME, within a half hour all signs of gas are gone. YEAH!!!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Aug 17, 2010

Helped solve my gas problems. It was better than the enzymes I was using.Thanks

Natures Answer

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Mar 24, 2011

A highly effective product for wind reduction etc in the digestive tract.

Nature's Way Activated Charcoal Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2089592 on Jan 04, 2011

Have found these to be very helpful for upset stomach, diarrhea, as a poultice for insect bites and many other uses. Truly one of nature's great remedies!

These work great!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I like the amount of activated charcoal in these. These will help keep gas in your system down. I use two a day along with a tbsp of Zeoforce and cholestyramine in 16oz water to remove toxins from my body; all this produces gas. I have mold in my system and my dr is using these things to clear it out of my system. This brand does not leave/leak charcoal from the capsules into the bottle.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jan 12, 2012

felt sick - took this, half hour later avoided throwing up. Helping my friend feeling less bloated also.

Amazing, a must have supplement!

Posted by 4852122534601978981 on Mar 20, 2015

Charcoal is something I always keep around my house. It works wonder for upset stomachs, and as I can see in the reviews- many other uses as well. I get have random stomach pains before or after my period. I get bloating, gas & sharp pains. Charcoal is the only thing that helps with the pain & makes me able to resume to my daily activities. I will always repurchase this.

Used for my teeth

Posted by 5624563404015115267 on Dec 12, 2015

I had heard that thus would be great for teeth, so I bought it to check it out and it truly works. I brush my teeth with it and there's a noticeable whiter smile afterwards. As for other uses, I'm not too sure, but I'll continue experimenting.

Pulls out the junk especially pesticides

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on May 24, 2008

I could tell it was doing something. Felt very calm after taking 2. Everyone should have this on hand in case of accidental poisoning.