These work great!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I like the amount of activated charcoal in these. These will help keep gas in your system down. I use two a day along with a tbsp of Zeoforce and cholestyramine in 16oz water to remove toxins from my body; all this produces gas. I have mold in my system and my dr is using these things to clear it out of my system. This brand does not leave/leak charcoal from the capsules into the bottle.

Amazing, a must have supplement!

Posted by 4852122534601978981 on Mar 20, 2015

Charcoal is something I always keep around my house. It works wonder for upset stomachs, and as I can see in the reviews- many other uses as well. I get have random stomach pains before or after my period. I get bloating, gas & sharp pains. Charcoal is the only thing that helps with the pain & makes me able to resume to my daily activities. I will always repurchase this.

Review on Nature's Way Activated Charcoal capsules

Posted by 4740410512276343596 on Sep 14, 2013

i don't take this orally so i can't really tell. i break the capsules to get the activated charcoal powder and dip my toothbrush on the bristles and brush my teeth with it. it does clean well and doesn't leave black residue. when i'm lazy, i mixed with water and gargle it as oral wash. And its affordable!

Pulls out the junk especially pesticides

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on May 24, 2008

I could tell it was doing something. Felt very calm after taking 2. Everyone should have this on hand in case of accidental poisoning.

Everyone should use this!

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

Great for gas, food poisoning, removing toxins from the body, and even spider bites when applied topically.

Helps get rid of flatulence

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Jan 24, 2007

If I have a bit of flatulence, I simply take 2 of these, and FOR ME, within a half hour all signs of gas are gone. YEAH!!!

Excellant!

Posted by Reviewer2080296 on Sep 26, 2010

Whenever I eat a meal that doesn't quite sit right, I pop 2 of these capsules, and I feel better in about an hour! Seriously, these charcoal capsules are a life saver for folks who have to eat out a lot!

This appears to be purer than the Nature's Answer brand

Posted by Reviewer1873086 on Apr 21, 2011

I ordered this at the same time as the Nature's Answer brand. When I finished a bottle of a Solaray brand and started Nature's Answer, Ibut became slightly ill. I think this has something to do with the calcium silicate or possibly the rice flour. This brand has neither which is more important for someone with EI/MCS and food allergies.

Natures Answer

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Mar 24, 2011

A highly effective product for wind reduction etc in the digestive tract.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Aug 17, 2010

Helped solve my gas problems. It was better than the enzymes I was using.Thanks