Nature's Way, Charcoal, Activated, 280 mg, 100 Capsules

A great travel aid

Posted by Reviewer3254772 on Jan 31, 2010

I always take this along when I travel out of the country along with probiotics. When we were in the middle east everyone else in our group got quite sick but I just took 4 every hour when I felt an upset until the attack disappeared and never got sick. Remember not to take beneficial vitamins, etc. at the same time as it absorbs everything.

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer1099588 on Apr 14, 2011

It stops acid reflux. It stops nausea and sour stomach. No more 'kidney stone building' antiacids for me! I am extremely happy with the product.

Flatulence reduced

Posted by Reviewer1315169 on Nov 14, 2009

Reduces flatulence but not substantially, hard to digest even with water and repeated on me for the first 30 min. Not so sure if they really work, it all depends on what you eat in your diet.

Super supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2825125 on Oct 18, 2010

I take these almost every day. They clean up my stomach when I feel bloated after meal. I also take a couple of them, when I have hangover too, and it works!!!

a life saver

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Nov 04, 2011

I had been having stomach pain--very uncomfortable. Not sure if it's an ulcer, gall bladder problem or something else. One really bad night, I did some searching on the internet for something to ease the pain. Most of the things recommended I didn't have or would need a prescription to get--something I try to avoid. But one article did recommend activated charcoal--something I had on hand--pretty important at 3am. About 30 minutes after taking a couple, I felt better than I had in weeks. I had to keep taking them about every 2 hrs to keep the pain at bay so I did more research on I-herb. Added mastic gum, aloe vera and DGL (licorice) to my daily routine--what a relief. Now I only take the charcoal when the pain flares up but I won't be without it again. Do some research--it's pretty amazing stuff, not just for stomach discomfort!