A First-Aid-Kit Item

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

This is a must-have home remedy for offensive flatulence due to garlic or legume consumption, or bloating and diarrheoa due to indigestion or food poisoning. It can also be taken without food, but "goes down" better with some. Stop taking the moment relief is felt. Over consumption of charcoal can lead to constipation. Avoid taking with medication and nutritional supplements as these may become absorbed by the charcoal. I trust Nature's Way.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jan 12, 2012

felt sick - took this, half hour later avoided throwing up. Helping my friend feeling less bloated also.

Used for my teeth

Posted by 5624563404015115267 on Dec 12, 2015

I had heard that thus would be great for teeth, so I bought it to check it out and it truly works. I brush my teeth with it and there's a noticeable whiter smile afterwards. As for other uses, I'm not too sure, but I'll continue experimenting.

Great product for teeth whitening

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've used these to whiten my teeth with great success. Simply open a capsule and mix with some water, and dip your toothbrush in it. Your toothbrush and entire mouth will turn black while you brush your teeth with it, but don't worry, it washes off real easy and you'll be left with slightly whiter teeth! Do this every day for two weeks and you'll notice a pretty surprising improvement in the whiteness of your teeth. I also know you can take these to minimize the bad effect of junky food, a purpose which I haven't really used them for since I rarely eat junky food! Supposedly these are great to avoid a hangover also, when taken with vitamin C.

Whitens teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Aug 02, 2016

Mix one capsule with coconut oil. Brush your teeth normally. (Don't spit the mixture down the sink--it clogs the drain. Use the trash can). It whitens teeth safely and it also freshens breath ✔️✔️✔️

Great quality!

Posted by Meytar on Apr 20, 2015

I love this product! Charcoal is known to absorb toxins and everything that doesn't settle with your stomach... I take it when I get nauseous or when I have a stomach discomfort or right before I eat dairy. It helps a lot1

Gut problems

Posted by francesjoan on Feb 08, 2015

I use this when I have digestive upset that sends me to the restroom. It really works to stop the diarrhea. Sorry if I was too detailed but it works great.

Saves you when nothing else does

Posted by Butterfly on Oct 04, 2014

Had a terrible case of stomach flu some time ago, on the 5th day I was in a bad shape...then I took around 1000 mg of this divided in two doses and started recovering almost immidiately. A true lifesaver, I was ready for the ER and now I'll ALWAYS have this stuff in stock.

Use it in face masks!

Posted by 4730990057427590205 on Mar 19, 2014

I use it in clay face masks to pull out all the toksins from the skin, it works very well with acne, totally recommend this!

Linz

Posted by 5351754241686348678 on Apr 07, 2014

My dog ate berries from a palm tree and was vomiting and had stomach pain. I broke open the charcoal capsules and mixed them with water and gave it to her four times by eyedropper until we could get to the vet. Within 15 mins she was less distressed and by the time we got to the vet he said she was fine, that the charcoal was what he would have given her.