Nature's Way, Charcoal, Activated, 280 mg, 100 Capsules

a life saver

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Nov 04, 2011

I had been having stomach pain--very uncomfortable. Not sure if it's an ulcer, gall bladder problem or something else. One really bad night, I did some searching on the internet for something to ease the pain. Most of the things recommended I didn't have or would need a prescription to get--something I try to avoid. But one article did recommend activated charcoal--something I had on hand--pretty important at 3am. About 30 minutes after taking a couple, I felt better than I had in weeks. I had to keep taking them about every 2 hrs to keep the pain at bay so I did more research on I-herb. Added mastic gum, aloe vera and DGL (licorice) to my daily routine--what a relief. Now I only take the charcoal when the pain flares up but I won't be without it again. Do some research--it's pretty amazing stuff, not just for stomach discomfort!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

works like a charm for excessive gas on high protein diets or when you ate something dodgy and can feel that the stomach is not happy with you

Charcoal Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2740824 on Apr 01, 2011

Three years ago I had a horrendous case of food poisoning. I was so sick I thought I would die and these charcoal capsules literally saved me!

Does what it promises

Posted by Reviewer1712303 on Sep 17, 2009

I wish I would have tried this long ago! Absorbs the gas that makes my tummy rumble loudly and embarrass me...much less anxiety over going into quiet situations.

No more gas

Posted by Vancouver on Jun 05, 2008

Simplest product out there to stop gas. Any other products will only decrease the pain in the stomach, but this one actually stops the embarrassing process.