good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jan 12, 2012

felt sick - took this, half hour later avoided throwing up. Helping my friend feeling less bloated also.

Use it in face masks!

Posted by 4730990057427590205 on Mar 19, 2014

I use it in clay face masks to pull out all the toksins from the skin, it works very well with acne, totally recommend this!

Used for my teeth

Posted by 5624563404015115267 on Dec 12, 2015

I had heard that thus would be great for teeth, so I bought it to check it out and it truly works. I brush my teeth with it and there's a noticeable whiter smile afterwards. As for other uses, I'm not too sure, but I'll continue experimenting.

Great product for teeth whitening

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've used these to whiten my teeth with great success. Simply open a capsule and mix with some water, and dip your toothbrush in it. Your toothbrush and entire mouth will turn black while you brush your teeth with it, but don't worry, it washes off real easy and you'll be left with slightly whiter teeth! Do this every day for two weeks and you'll notice a pretty surprising improvement in the whiteness of your teeth. I also know you can take these to minimize the bad effect of junky food, a purpose which I haven't really used them for since I rarely eat junky food! Supposedly these are great to avoid a hangover also, when taken with vitamin C.

Whitens teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Aug 02, 2016

Mix one capsule with coconut oil. Brush your teeth normally. (Don't spit the mixture down the sink--it clogs the drain. Use the trash can). It whitens teeth safely and it also freshens breath ✔️✔️✔️

I don't get the hype...

Posted by Reviewer1827259 on Feb 21, 2009

The charcoal has not reduced my acid reflux/gas associated with it. I started with 1, then 2 at a time - still no relief. I'm not impressed. At all!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2665392 on May 17, 2009

I knew this product many years. The 1-st- I use it like cleanser my body, 2-nd- if got a problem with stomach like ease ailment-it is working perfect!Thanks a lot!

very good and health product.

Posted by Reviewer1910354 on Jul 01, 2009

Since I using Charcoal, I don't have any problem with stomach. It's helping me, Thanks!

Nature's way Charcoal

Posted by Reviewer1115056 on Apr 18, 2009

I use this product to mop up toxic in the body for my son. I love this product. It helps to calm down my son. Use this together with Magnesium citrate to help bowel movement in order to remove the toxic residual as quicly as possible from the body.

Charcoal

Posted by Reviewer1567900 on Apr 22, 2009

I've been using these for years, they really help with gas.