Helps gas

Posted by Reviewer3103581 on Jan 17, 2008

I use these to help my gassy stomach.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2954435 on Jul 28, 2010

It is great to have on hand - Husband and bulldog have very sensitive digestive systems - The charcoal is a quick fix for both of them - Husband packs a bottle on international travel - It is gentle and effective - We highly recommend

Seems to help with bloating and gas

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 21, 2010

and also I am adding it to face packs to help with acne.

supports day to day issues

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Feb 13, 2011

I love legumes and when occasionally my stomach does not, I use it to control intestinal gas and it works!

good product

Posted by Reviewer3093048 on Nov 15, 2010

solve the gas problems of mine.

Linz

Posted by 5351754241686348678 on Apr 07, 2014

My dog ate berries from a palm tree and was vomiting and had stomach pain. I broke open the charcoal capsules and mixed them with water and gave it to her four times by eyedropper until we could get to the vet. Within 15 mins she was less distressed and by the time we got to the vet he said she was fine, that the charcoal was what he would have given her.

I love it!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I have used AC extensively and it's a product I keep with me at all times. I even keep a couple of capsules in my bag, when I go hiking etc. It's a great all rounder. I've used it to detox my liver, to whiten my teeth and remove gum infection (with awesome results), to clear a skin infection from a bug bite, even as a face mask! I recommend it to all my friends and family! I love it!

Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 12, 2011

for eliminating gas and other food intolerance symptoms.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Aug 01, 2011

Activated charcoal works to reduce or eliminate gas, though I've never seen any difference between brands

Great quality!

Posted by Meytar on Apr 20, 2015

I love this product! Charcoal is known to absorb toxins and everything that doesn't settle with your stomach... I take it when I get nauseous or when I have a stomach discomfort or right before I eat dairy. It helps a lot1