A First-Aid-Kit Item

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

This is a must-have home remedy for offensive flatulence due to garlic or legume consumption, or bloating and diarrheoa due to indigestion or food poisoning. It can also be taken without food, but "goes down" better with some. Stop taking the moment relief is felt. Over consumption of charcoal can lead to constipation. Avoid taking with medication and nutritional supplements as these may become absorbed by the charcoal. I trust Nature's Way.

I love it!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I have used AC extensively and it's a product I keep with me at all times. I even keep a couple of capsules in my bag, when I go hiking etc. It's a great all rounder. I've used it to detox my liver, to whiten my teeth and remove gum infection (with awesome results), to clear a skin infection from a bug bite, even as a face mask! I recommend it to all my friends and family! I love it!

Great quality!

Posted by Meytar on Apr 20, 2015

I love this product! Charcoal is known to absorb toxins and everything that doesn't settle with your stomach... I take it when I get nauseous or when I have a stomach discomfort or right before I eat dairy. It helps a lot1

Gut problems

Posted by francesjoan on Feb 08, 2015

I use this when I have digestive upset that sends me to the restroom. It really works to stop the diarrhea. Sorry if I was too detailed but it works great.

Great product for teeth whitening

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've used these to whiten my teeth with great success. Simply open a capsule and mix with some water, and dip your toothbrush in it. Your toothbrush and entire mouth will turn black while you brush your teeth with it, but don't worry, it washes off real easy and you'll be left with slightly whiter teeth! Do this every day for two weeks and you'll notice a pretty surprising improvement in the whiteness of your teeth. I also know you can take these to minimize the bad effect of junky food, a purpose which I haven't really used them for since I rarely eat junky food! Supposedly these are great to avoid a hangover also, when taken with vitamin C.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 09, 2011

it's good. makes me go to the washroom more often.

Bloat be gone!

Posted by Reviewer2354356 on Mar 31, 2010

Helps reduce bloatedness after a meal. Haven't been trying it for long but seems to work well!

Not really sure

Posted by Reviewer1976027 on Mar 03, 2009

I got it to help with flatulence and more efficient bowel evacuation. Seems to have helped a little for both.

ROBERT IN ARIZONA

Posted by Reviewer2747445 on Oct 12, 2007

it ok for relief of gas

I bought into the whiter teeth bull-lony

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

I admit I tried it on teeth. Don't.