Great quality!

Posted by Meytar on Apr 20, 2015

I love this product! Charcoal is known to absorb toxins and everything that doesn't settle with your stomach... I take it when I get nauseous or when I have a stomach discomfort or right before I eat dairy. It helps a lot1

Nature's way Charcoal

Posted by Reviewer1115056 on Apr 18, 2009

I use this product to mop up toxic in the body for my son. I love this product. It helps to calm down my son. Use this together with Magnesium citrate to help bowel movement in order to remove the toxic residual as quicly as possible from the body.

I love it!

Posted by 5019393854205838081 on Jul 20, 2014

I have used AC extensively and it's a product I keep with me at all times. I even keep a couple of capsules in my bag, when I go hiking etc. It's a great all rounder. I've used it to detox my liver, to whiten my teeth and remove gum infection (with awesome results), to clear a skin infection from a bug bite, even as a face mask! I recommend it to all my friends and family! I love it!

supports day to day issues

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Feb 13, 2011

I love legumes and when occasionally my stomach does not, I use it to control intestinal gas and it works!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2665392 on May 17, 2009

I knew this product many years. The 1-st- I use it like cleanser my body, 2-nd- if got a problem with stomach like ease ailment-it is working perfect!Thanks a lot!

Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 12, 2011

for eliminating gas and other food intolerance symptoms.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Aug 01, 2011

Activated charcoal works to reduce or eliminate gas, though I've never seen any difference between brands

good product

Posted by Reviewer3093048 on Nov 15, 2010

solve the gas problems of mine.

Saves you when nothing else does

Posted by Butterfly on Oct 04, 2014

Had a terrible case of stomach flu some time ago, on the 5th day I was in a bad shape...then I took around 1000 mg of this divided in two doses and started recovering almost immidiately. A true lifesaver, I was ready for the ER and now I'll ALWAYS have this stuff in stock.

Helps gas

Posted by Reviewer3103581 on Jan 17, 2008

I use these to help my gassy stomach.