Linz

Posted by 5351754241686348678 on Apr 07, 2014

My dog ate berries from a palm tree and was vomiting and had stomach pain. I broke open the charcoal capsules and mixed them with water and gave it to her four times by eyedropper until we could get to the vet. Within 15 mins she was less distressed and by the time we got to the vet he said she was fine, that the charcoal was what he would have given her.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2954435 on Jul 28, 2010

It is great to have on hand - Husband and bulldog have very sensitive digestive systems - The charcoal is a quick fix for both of them - Husband packs a bottle on international travel - It is gentle and effective - We highly recommend

Bloat be gone!

Posted by Reviewer2354356 on Mar 31, 2010

Helps reduce bloatedness after a meal. Haven't been trying it for long but seems to work well!

latest tooth whitening craze

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

There are reviews, blogs, and videos all over the internet about using charcoal for natural tooth whitening. We decided to give it a try. It does work, with disciplined frequency. However, we were immediately pleased with other noticeable oral health benefits: smoother teeth (like dentist fresh), healthier gums, and better breath. There is no taste to the product, which is also convenient.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 09, 2011

it's good. makes me go to the washroom more often.

ROBERT IN ARIZONA

Posted by Reviewer2747445 on Oct 12, 2007

it ok for relief of gas

Not really sure

Posted by Reviewer1976027 on Mar 03, 2009

I got it to help with flatulence and more efficient bowel evacuation. Seems to have helped a little for both.

I bought into the whiter teeth bull-lony

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

I admit I tried it on teeth. Don't.

Activated charcoal is great for health

Posted by energyguy on Aug 04, 2014

I read that there are micro toxins in the food we eat. This micro toxins won't kill you but make you feel tired. Taking charcoal really improve my mental alertness and physical energy. I only take when necessary for example when I eaten a lot of junk food or when I feel tired. I only give 1 star because there is no effect. I am going back to taking medical charcoal from pharmacy.

Nature's Way Activated Charcoal

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Feb 13, 2010

Being gluten intolerant and having bad reactions to MSG and other nasties, eating safely can be quite a task, especially eating out or at a friend's place, where you can't be absolutely sure what you're eating. These can take the edge off a reaction if you take them soon enough. Don't take with vitamins or medication, it will stop the vits/meds being absorbed