Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for my son, but not so for me

Posted by Reviewer1768681 From California on Dec 31, 2010

I bought the chlorophyll for both my young adult son and myself. For me, there had been no noticeable benefit whatsoever. However, for my son, he has benefitted substantially - the product being an energizer for him and keeping him regular. I bought this for him because he'd had a terrible accident at work where a steel door fell down on his head. Our chiropractor said that the blow basically "knocked his head off." Everything in his body was so out of balance and misaligned and his organ function greatly compromised. I know that chlorophyll is a regenerative, detoxifier, is a parasitical and just an all-around healing agent. Because of the magnesium content, it has the potential to keep chiropractic adjustments in place longer, something which magnesium alone will do. On another occasion, my son broke his wrist in two places. He saw a doctor who'd concluded that my son should have surgery which I was adamantly against. I sent him the chlorophyll and comfrey root tincture but of the two, he only used the chlorophyll. Each subsequent visit to the doctor's office, the doctor was amazed that the bone in the wrist was healing on its own. Subsequently, there was no surgery and not even a cast on my son's wrist; he only wore a sling for a very short time. By the grace of God, the chlorophyll healed his broken bone.

natural chlorophyll- Isabel

Posted by Reviewer1785930 From Australia on Mar 01, 2011

great product,affordable to use over along period of time.has worked wonders for myself,it cleanses your blood therefor brighter and more glowing skin,reccommended by my naturopath,i thought i will give it a go, am well pleased. pouring from the bottle seems alittle awquard though,bottle would be more practical if it had an easier way to pour out, as there is some waistage after dripping out- all in all very happy with the product and does what the label said it should do!!

great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3003545 From Canada on Oct 21, 2011

It tastes great, easy to use and affordable.

nice

Posted by Nushkin From Israel on Sep 20, 2012

osobyh izmenenii ne zametila, pju neskolko nedel, v obs4em dovolna. o4en poradovala plastikovaya butylka, a zna4it menshii ves

Great Price and Works Well

Posted by sunflower From Canada on Dec 27, 2012

This stuff does exactly what it's supposed to do. I also like the price on iherb. It's about half price when compared to buying it at your local health food store.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »