Great for my son, but not so for me

Posted by Reviewer1768681 on Dec 31, 2010

I bought the chlorophyll for both my young adult son and myself. For me, there had been no noticeable benefit whatsoever. However, for my son, he has benefitted substantially - the product being an energizer for him and keeping him regular. I bought this for him because he'd had a terrible accident at work where a steel door fell down on his head. Our chiropractor said that the blow basically "knocked his head off." Everything in his body was so out of balance and misaligned and his organ function greatly compromised. I know that chlorophyll is a regenerative, detoxifier, is a parasitical and just an all-around healing agent. Because of the magnesium content, it has the potential to keep chiropractic adjustments in place longer, something which magnesium alone will do. On another occasion, my son broke his wrist in two places. He saw a doctor who'd concluded that my son should have surgery which I was adamantly against. I sent him the chlorophyll and comfrey root tincture but of the two, he only used the chlorophyll. Each subsequent visit to the doctor's office, the doctor was amazed that the bone in the wrist was healing on its own. Subsequently, there was no surgery and not even a cast on my son's wrist; he only wore a sling for a very short time. By the grace of God, the chlorophyll healed his broken bone.

natural chlorophyll- Isabel

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Mar 01, 2011

great product,affordable to use over along period of time.has worked wonders for myself,it cleanses your blood therefor brighter and more glowing skin,reccommended by my naturopath,i thought i will give it a go, am well pleased. pouring from the bottle seems alittle awquard though,bottle would be more practical if it had an easier way to pour out, as there is some waistage after dripping out- all in all very happy with the product and does what the label said it should do!!

Sweet.....????...but not sour

Posted by 5597397942295792649 on Dec 08, 2015

I have been taking a 100% Chlorophyll product for a while and decided to try Chlorofresh. Even though it doesn't state on the label being 100% it does smell and taste like my other product...BUT, why does it have a sweet after taste? is it a flavor additive to make it more pleasing to the palette? I still consider this product a very good price value and you do not have to "stink" to use it. Chlorophyll is a near miracle cure all, proven to be extremely beneficial for many aliments.

great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3003545 on Oct 21, 2011

It tastes great, easy to use and affordable.

nice

Posted by Nushkin on Sep 20, 2012

osobyh izmenenii ne zametila, pju neskolko nedel, v obs4em dovolna. o4en poradovala plastikovaya butylka, a zna4it menshii ves

Great Price and Works Well

Posted by sunflower on Dec 27, 2012

This stuff does exactly what it's supposed to do. I also like the price on iherb. It's about half price when compared to buying it at your local health food store.

Pretty Good

Posted by 4739181518814914688 on Jan 16, 2014

It is a tad sweet for me but overall not bad

Potent and palateable

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Jan 22, 2014

Because I take a lot of supplements, I sometimes get very bad gas pains and acid reflux. This product makes that much better, it is pleasant tasting and hydrating. I see improvement in my skin as well.

Maravillosa

Posted by 5331011724750601310 on Jul 02, 2014

Excelente producto, lo recomiendo. El de sabor natural es muy dulce.