July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

natural chlorophyll- Isabel

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Mar 01, 2011

great product,affordable to use over along period of time.has worked wonders for myself,it cleanses your blood therefor brighter and more glowing skin,reccommended by my naturopath,i thought i will give it a go, am well pleased. pouring from the bottle seems alittle awquard though,bottle would be more practical if it had an easier way to pour out, as there is some waistage after dripping out- all in all very happy with the product and does what the label said it should do!!

Nature's way Cholorfresh

Posted by Reviewer2411639 on Sep 11, 2008

I like this product very much, but it came to me leaking green. I had ordered two of the cholorfresh and both of them were unusable. I called to let you guys know about the problem and was told that they would be replaced, but I am still waiting for my replacements.

Chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer1275131 on Feb 15, 2009

I thought I had canceled this on the order and I was disappointed to have it arrive in the order, I did not need two types of chlorophyll. This tells me that something in the website is not working properly.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1071525 on May 25, 2009

no body odor!!!

Natures Way chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer1302113 on Jul 07, 2009

love the chlorofresh and the way you pack it to get it here safe and sound! Thanks