Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Not as effective

Posted by Reviewer1600992 on Mar 22, 2011

This was the 2nd brand I tried (I since have purchased a 3rd brand and think I like the 1st best. Sunny Green) My husband and I both noticed this didn't seem to be as effective but taste was fine.

Too sweet and didn't work for me

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

This might be a good product and might work well for other people, but for me it didn't work that well at all. Firstly, it's quite sweet. Who needs that much sweetness? And what's the sweetener? - it's not listed on the ingredients' list. There are some comments here of people who said that while taking the product they didn't sweat. Well, I did sweat more than normal while taking this product, although the smell wasn't bad. I'll try another product next time.

Hidden ingredient

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Aug 26, 2014

Regular, unflavored chlorophyll has a very strong, recognizable taste. I've tried a mint flavored chlorophyll from a different company that totally palatable, almost tasty, but this one is not so good. There's definitely some kind of powerful sweetener hidden in the "natural mint flavor" ingredient. Very sneaky. I mean it was REALLY strong and WAY too sweet. I think it tasted even worse than unflavored chlorophyll. Seriously, I couldn't get through the bottle fast enough.