Good quality; helpful product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 13, 2010

Though the liquid form can be inconvenient (messy! stains!), this products works to deodorize the insides.

nyeah natural deodorant!!

Posted by Reviewer1388920 on Nov 09, 2010

this worked well for bo. ittook about 2 weeks to work but it has reduce the stentch by alot not completely gone but manageable with some under arm deodorant. i am well pleased!!!

Hidden ingredient

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Aug 26, 2014

Regular, unflavored chlorophyll has a very strong, recognizable taste. I've tried a mint flavored chlorophyll from a different company that totally palatable, almost tasty, but this one is not so good. There's definitely some kind of powerful sweetener hidden in the "natural mint flavor" ingredient. Very sneaky. I mean it was REALLY strong and WAY too sweet. I think it tasted even worse than unflavored chlorophyll. Seriously, I couldn't get through the bottle fast enough.

tastes great

Posted by 5165048244053206900 on Oct 19, 2014

and my kids like to eat it off the spoon :)

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3183217 on Jul 26, 2010

Its minty, it makes you smell good, it tastes good right off the spoon, its cheap. The downside...staining green, but its worth it...just be careful.

From Russia with love.

Posted by Reviewer3200742 on Mar 23, 2011

This product I used it many times ago, when my mother bought it for me and paid big money - thanks god now I can buy it here! This is a really magic product!

My favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Nov 21, 2011

Still my favorite. I am spoiled drinking "green" water. Just a sprinkle in the water is so delicious.

Chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer1878845 on Feb 09, 2009

Goes down good. Don't get any of this on you though or you will be green for a while.

fresh minty flavor

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Oct 30, 2009

be aware of the copper ... it does have two hundred percent of the mdr of copper with each dose. Very green!!! don't spill on anything or it will be green forever!