I used one tablespoon the night before last. The following morning i had easy bowl movements for once and the best

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Mar 11, 2014

bit was I actually forgot to put on deodorant that morning before work and stressed about it all the way to work as normally I have body odour but to my surprise I had very faint body odour if any at all, I even went for a power walk later that night in the heat and was sweating a fair bit by the time I got home but AGAIN no body odour!

Not the best!

Posted by Reviewer3100533 on Feb 19, 2014

This is fresh tasting and adds almost no taste to the water, however I will not be purchasing it again. I normally purchase my Chlorophyll from "Sprouts", which is a chain fresh store, but decided to get this one because the price for the amount was better. Well this formula is far weaker than the "Sprouts" formula. 4 full droppers worth of this is equivalent to 1 dropper full of the "Sprouts" version. I can't wait to be done with this bottle, and go back to my "Sprouts" version.

Less body odour

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

I did notice within a week, maybe two, that I had next to nothing body odour, even when I didn't shower for couple of days. I didn't order it for that reason, but some may find it a bonus. I believe a diet should include chlorophyll. There's much research about it. I purchased this particular one because it also contains copper. For the price that it's being sold for here on iHerb, how can you go wrong?

Good

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 04, 2013

Good

great

Posted by Reviewer1048080 on Oct 24, 2013

used this as a breathe freshener and a internal deodorant. will buy again

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Big bottle of chlorophyll you will use for a long time:) Good for cold seasons especially or for fresh breath as mouthwash. Большая, почти пол-литровая бутыль, пить долго придётся:) Хорошая штука в межсезонье или зимой. Хлорофилл также можно использовать как ополаскиватель для полости рта, он освежает дыхание.

chlorophyll

Posted by 5077222508920034244 on Aug 13, 2013

husband has been using for 2 yrs... works well to keeping smell to a min.

Yummy

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013

My husband and I take this or the pills every day, and boy does this work. We take it in a cup of juice, taste great. Keep this in stock, I will buy this again and again. thank you so much.

4 star

Posted by 5095358075623864227 on Sep 13, 2012

I buy food additives in the third time. It is packed beautifully. About utility I can tell nothing. I accept as it is written on packing! Health didn't increase, but after all and it was not lowered! Therefore assessment 4!

Great

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

Nice add to boring water, i do think it works im just on so many different supplements hard to remember everyday since you store in the fridge