Good quality; helpful product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 13, 2010

Though the liquid form can be inconvenient (messy! stains!), this products works to deodorize the insides.

nyeah natural deodorant!!

Posted by Reviewer1388920 on Nov 09, 2010

this worked well for bo. ittook about 2 weeks to work but it has reduce the stentch by alot not completely gone but manageable with some under arm deodorant. i am well pleased!!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3183217 on Jul 26, 2010

Its minty, it makes you smell good, it tastes good right off the spoon, its cheap. The downside...staining green, but its worth it...just be careful.

From Russia with love.

Posted by Reviewer3200742 on Mar 23, 2011

This product I used it many times ago, when my mother bought it for me and paid big money - thanks god now I can buy it here! This is a really magic product!

My favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Nov 21, 2011

Still my favorite. I am spoiled drinking "green" water. Just a sprinkle in the water is so delicious.

Chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer1878845 on Feb 09, 2009

Goes down good. Don't get any of this on you though or you will be green for a while.

fresh minty flavor

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Oct 30, 2009

be aware of the copper ... it does have two hundred percent of the mdr of copper with each dose. Very green!!! don't spill on anything or it will be green forever!

Nature's Way Chlororfresh

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Nov 13, 2008

I really like the fresh minty flavor!

Audrey Kaprielian, MSN, CNS, RN

Posted by Reviewer1178235 on Jan 11, 2009

Love this product! Every morning I have 1-2 tbsp in a glass of water to begin my day. I love the flavor and it seems to wake up my body so very nicely!!! Highly recommend!

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer3281059 on Jun 05, 2011

Love this stuff - it works - have been drinking it for years - mix a large amount in a large glass of water. I mix enough so I taste the mint, add some ice, just a good as any cocktail.