Nature's Way, Choline & Inositol, 250 mg & 250 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2203701 on Dec 29, 2008

I take this for my vertigo. I was prescribed Cholinoid, But now I use Natures Plus Source of life whole food vitamins along with this item and I feel better than ever.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Sep 30, 2008

Nature's Way Choline & Inositol is probably the best I have used. Nature's way is a more natural form of Choline & Inositol.

Dropped my husbands Cholestrol reading

Posted by Reviewer1061611 on Oct 07, 2011

Good product, good price. My husband uses it too and now his cholesterol reading amazed his doctor who wanted to put him on Cholesterol lowering drugs.

Definately curbs munchies

Posted by Reviewer2546946 on Aug 01, 2011

Definately curbs munchies and that can help you lose weight. Best to take it at night after dinner to avoid TV munchies. Also take during the day before dnner. This is supposed to help cleanse the liver too. The Liver is the body's fat and toxin filter, help it! (you should take 4 caps a day, if you can. Then taper off to 2/day.)

It is good & does what it's supposed to do

Posted by teacup on Jan 02, 2012

This is very good and probably why our blood tests come out so perfect. I finally got my husband to start taking it too when his tests came back high for cholesterol, as he had been eating too many buttery pastries, and his doctor is impressed! (naturally my husband stopped the butter pastry "kick" too LOL).

Nature's Way, Inositol

Posted by Reviewer1087582 on Apr 24, 2010

Reviewing this product is difficult as the effects are long term. I have been taking Inositol for over 40 years. The Nature's Way product seems good, but who really knows for a year or two.

Using it

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Dec 21, 2012

Have not seen any improvement yet.

mrs barbara strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Nov 08, 2008

very good, i will order again

verygood

Posted by Reviewer1577351 on Feb 20, 2012

nice

good stuff probably

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Apr 21, 2016

I'm taking this cos it's the precursor to lecithin made in the body which takes plaque from the arteries. Probably works. You don't get these B vitamins in many B complex formulations and it seems good value

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »