Excellent product

Posted by 5646721559684235175 on Apr 03, 2016

Good quality

Nice Cinnamon

Posted by 5102247090103082160 on Feb 04, 2015

This is a great product. Helps a lot with blood sugar regulation if you take it before a meal. I take it with garlic and I notice less pains in my knees. Great way to take cinnamon for it's many benefits.

15 points off blood sugar levels

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 20, 2013

3 a day have lowered a relative's blood sugar from 130 to 115. considerable improvement! would definitely buy this in the future. this helps memory, clears skin, lowers blood sugar levels and cholesterol, thus delays aging. this is one of the best spices ever!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2775722 on Jul 12, 2012

Awesome!

Helps with blood sugar changes.

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 22, 2012

Sometimes in the late afternoon I would feel anxious, moody, and shaky from low blood sugar. So the solution is to eat a snack... I found that if I took one of these pills with my snack, I felt better than just eating the snack by itself. So I think it makes a difference. Another supplement that has really helped me is GTF chromium.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1042375 on Oct 30, 2011

very good

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1005854 on Oct 13, 2011

I've been taking these for about a week now and my blood sugar levels are finally normal! Love this product and will be ordering more. Had my glucose checked at my dr.'s office after eating breakfast about an hour before and blood sugar was 110! love it

Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1692772 on Jun 28, 2010

Fast delivery, easy to take and no stomach upset. Helps to lower blood sugar. Blood sugar used to run around 104 to 106 fasting and now running around 90 to 94. Great product would recommend.

Old friend

Posted by Reviewer1242717 on Jun 27, 2010

Another Dr OZ recommendation. I have a family history of diabetes & this seems to be helpful.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Jun 13, 2010

Nature's Way cinnamon helps me to metabolize fats because I am a type 2 diabetic and my liver does not function properly (fatty liver). If I eat a meal that contains fats such as avocado, peanuts, or dairy I make sure to take one or two capsules (with my meal) so my liver will be able to break down the fat and keep my blood sugar from spiking. It also works with other fats, but I try to avoid them. iherb.com has great prices and even better customer service! After FedEx lost a package they resent it overnight delivery and at no extra charge.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »