Nature' Wa, Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Sep 02, 2008

My first blood test (3 weeks after I began taking 1 cap twice a day with my two heaviest meals) already showed reduced cholesterol by 20 points. I believe it is also helping with blood pressure. I don't have any sugar problems, but I do believe this product has helped slow fast pulse, reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. I am a believer in this product.

Sugar control - Satisfied in Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Oct 14, 2009

Like so many Americans these days, my doctor was concerned about my blood workup, and wanted to classify me with metabolic syndrome/pre-diabetic. I told her there was no way I was taking prescription meds for this unless I started blacking out (I wasn't even close to that, just around 125 if that number makes sense to you). With a few weeks of taking this product with breakfast and lunch, my "number" locks in right at 100. This particular brand does NOT sizzle in my sensitive stomach either. I ran out and bought some grocery store brand to get me by - BIG mistake. Nature's Way quickly restored balance and the fire was out. I love this product!

Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jun 01, 2008

I am a borderline diabetic and this keeps my insulin level perfect!

Natrue's Way, Cinnamon Standardized

Posted by Reviewer1038862 on Aug 26, 2008

This cinnamon works well and is proper dosage and method of production is good, so it removes toxins that can be contained in other cinnamon products.

Try this one first!

Posted by Reviewer2465294 on Oct 03, 2008

seems to work better for me than other brands

Has helped me maintain my blood-glucose levels

Posted by Reviewer1515541 on Dec 16, 2006

I've noticed significant drops in my blood-sugar after having taken this; has helped me maintain it.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Jun 13, 2010

Nature's Way cinnamon helps me to metabolize fats because I am a type 2 diabetic and my liver does not function properly (fatty liver). If I eat a meal that contains fats such as avocado, peanuts, or dairy I make sure to take one or two capsules (with my meal) so my liver will be able to break down the fat and keep my blood sugar from spiking. It also works with other fats, but I try to avoid them. iherb.com has great prices and even better customer service! After FedEx lost a package they resent it overnight delivery and at no extra charge.

Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1692772 on Jun 28, 2010

Fast delivery, easy to take and no stomach upset. Helps to lower blood sugar. Blood sugar used to run around 104 to 106 fasting and now running around 90 to 94. Great product would recommend.

Helps with blood sugar changes.

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 22, 2012

Sometimes in the late afternoon I would feel anxious, moody, and shaky from low blood sugar. So the solution is to eat a snack... I found that if I took one of these pills with my snack, I felt better than just eating the snack by itself. So I think it makes a difference. Another supplement that has really helped me is GTF chromium.

John Polifronio

Posted by Reviewer1982616 on Nov 02, 2008

A reputable company, putting out a useful product that has gotten some support from nutritionists.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »