Nature's Way Completia Diabetic Multivitamin is worth taking

Posted by Reviewer3162622 on Feb 12, 2009

It is difficult to truly asses the effectiveness of vitamins. But I would say with a certain amount of certainty, that I have notice a slight increase in energy level since beginning a regiment that included using Nature's way Completia multivitamins. As a Type B diabetic a slight increase in energy is very important and highly noticeable. I highly recommend this product!

Nature's Way, Completia, Diabetic Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2295567 on Mar 27, 2009

I cant be without this. Top class product for a diabetic. Read all the ingredients, you will be amazed what deal we getting if we buy all of them seperately.

Finally a diabetic multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2962367 on Jun 19, 2009

I take this everyday, i like that it is made for diabetics. In addition to the multivitamin formula it has chromium, fenugreek and a couple other herbs that are known to help with blood sugar in diabetics

A necessity.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Jan 04, 2010

Has helped my husband keep his blood sugar under control along with his medication. The right assortment of vitamins, minerals and herbs for diabetics. Definitely worth trying.

Multi

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on May 08, 2011

Best MultiVit on the market I think. As a type 1 diabetic I feel run down when I stop taking them. It has everything in it.

Diabetes Helper

Posted by Reviewer1479020 on Nov 01, 2011

I`ve been taking this product for a long time and it really helps in controlling my blood sugar #`s

Diabetic multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2412277 on Dec 14, 2011

Always good. This and a couple of other products have given me the option of not taking Metformin all together. I've controlled my sugar levels completely.

Great product

Posted by 5081138329081233281 on Apr 09, 2013

helps control blood sugar, and in my case has gotten rid of my terrible dry skin,I tested it by ceasing use and the dry skin returned, this stuff really works.

helps

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Dec 02, 2011

I like these I have diabeties type 2 I noticed a difference in completing the first bottle

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1586352 on Dec 13, 2011

I am so pleased to have found this vitamin. I have blood sugar issues, but can control it with diet so far. This product really helps stabilize things. I found another product with the same ingredients but it was twice the price! So far I only need one a day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »